Highway stars, www.*********** thanks

After reading this crap its more like a " my dick is bigger thatn your dick thread"
Just pay the man and you will be a vendor.
Really not sure why you feel he should have to lift the ban first.
This is his playground and he has rules.

With that being said,i have no problem with either person in this game,but do feel NOS should no be demanding anything from the owner here to let him be a vendor.

Thank for you seeing that Otto! That was my entire point...

Hopefully we can work this out...

I have baught stuff from Glenn too cust. service is A1 and also has time to talk on the phone and not blow you off hell i baught a hood pad that a gorilla could have jummped on and it wouldn't have gotten damaged during shipping. That said i hope you guys work it out it benifits all us TB guys to have good vendors we can trust

After reading this crap its more like a " my dick is bigger thatn your dick thread"

With that being said,i have no problem with either person in this game,but do feel NOS should no be demanding anything from the owner here to let him be a vendor.

+4! Got to pay to play. Don't understand what the big deal is. Pay the man and you can put your URL wherever you want and all past ones should show up too I would think.

AND I have bought from Glen without any issues.:smile:

My office is kinda like my playground, but guess what...I'd do things a little different then normal for a customer....I see both sides points, but this mexican standoff needs to end...We aren't going to have to set up an escrow account are we :rolleyes: :D

My office is kinda like my playground, but guess what...I'd do things a little different then normal for a customer....I see both sides points, but this mexican standoff needs to end...We aren't going to have to set up an escrow account are we :rolleyes: :D

Maybe he can fly in and meet with Shane and Shane can hit the enter key as he is handed the money:D

Its not the money guys... It is simply the fact that I want to make sure I do the right thing...

I know it isn't about the money for you Shane and I appreciate all the hard work you put in for this site...I was just playing devil's advocate

I sure hope you guys can get this worked out, and soon!

I can see that you both have valid points, and unless someone is willing to budge just a little nothing is going to happen. Somebody has to "man up" and make the first move.

Having Glen on this site would be a huge plus!!!

We all know this is the premier Turbo Regal web site by far, and having Glen on board would be a huge addition!!

Please guys, work it out!

I can see that you both have valid points, and unless someone is willing to budge just a little nothing is going to happen. Somebody has to "man up" and make the first move.

We all know this is the premier Turbo Regal web site by far, and having Glen on board would be a huge addition!!

Please guys, work it out!

Wow Dave, I agreed with your post until you had to throw in the "Azz Kiss" line of Premier Site by Far! Wow? Never guessed you would do that???

Wow Dave, I agreed with your post until you had to throw in the "Azz Kiss" line of Premier Site by Far! Wow? Never guessed you would do that???
This is the "Premier" site, at least for "Turbo Buicks & Turbo Buick related".
It is practically a 28K member site, which for turbo Buicks is a lot of members.
If that's the case, then there are a lot of them on here, including myself, because this is the place to be for turbo Buick members.

This is the "Premier" site, at least for "Turbo Buicks & Turbo Buick related".
It is practically a 28K member site, which for turbo Buicks is a lot of members.
If that's the case, then there are a lot of them on here, including myself, because this is the place to be for turbo Buick members.

Gary,
I won't start a debate on who is best but didn't think Dave would make a comment like that? Most members yes, best Tech ????? IMO, that's up for debate.
I still believe Steve Wood contributes as much or more than most in Buick World.

Totally agree... Shane, it's your site, and your decision.... I think it would be nice for YOU to show good faith and make the move... it might even make you feel good doing it!! :smile: You know, the ol' doing the right thing, thing.... ;)

There's absolutely no question regarding Glen's product or customer service... a model for other vendors to strive for.... a big huge +1!!!

Gary,
I won't start a debate on who is best but didn't think Dave would make a comment like that? Most members yes, best Tech ????? IMO, that's up for debate.
I still believe Steve Wood contributes as much or more than most in Buick World.

I wholeheartedly agree with you about Steve Wood. And there are a lot of other great guys over on the "other" site. And I sort of miss that site, and some of the peeps, but I've been on here a long, since about '01 or '02, I believe, and this site is growing like a weed.
I think it unfortunate about Shane and Glen not seeing eye to eye, but in this particular case, I feel that Shane is more right than wrong, it is his playing field, and supporting suppliers / vendors / shops should have certain requirements they should have to meet. I think that if Shane has decided and deemed it necessary for a supplier, any or all, to meet certain requirements, then so be it. If Glen doesn't feel comfortable with the requirement(s) imposed upon him, then so be that. But for whatever reason, I don't see Shane backing down or off, and that's the way that it is. It is more common for the board owner to set the requirements, not the other way around.

I wholeheartedly agree with you about Steve Wood. And there are a lot of other great guys over on the "other" site. And I sort of miss that site, and some of the peeps, but I've been on here a long, since about '01 or '02, I believe, and this site is growing like a weed.
I think it unfortunate about Shane and Glen not seeing eye to eye, but in this particular case, I feel that Shane is more right than wrong, it is his playing field, and supporting suppliers / vendors / shops should have certain requirements they should have to meet. I think that if Shane has decided and deemed it necessary for a supplier, any or all, to meet certain requirements, then so be it. If Glen doesn't feel comfortable with the requirement(s) imposed upon him, then so be that. But for whatever reason, I don't see Shane backing down or off, and that's the way that it is. It is more common for the board owner to set the requirements, not the other way around.

I agree! It's Shane's House to play in. I got booted by Mr. Bruce for a comment very similar to this one so I have been around a little while myself, but lately jumped back in to the pool. ;)

I hope they get it settled either way & this thread is no longer needed!

Guys, I will do this for the members as many seem to want it...

I guess I will make the first move, as you guys are the reason I even do this so...

I will get Jay to work on removing the block tomorrow and we will go from there...

Another vote for the addition of Glen & company. I have bought from him several times, even before I realized he wasn't a vendor here. I have zero complaints. He is one of the best I have ever dealt with. VERY knowledgeable and EXTREMELY helpful. He has also hooked me up with some very hard to find items and if I need something yesterday, he finds a way to make it happen. :cool:

I never really knew what the "issue" was, nor was I going to ask either side. I am glad Lou got the ball rolling on this, however.

Here is how I see it. Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff. :D Look at this from a purely business standpoint. Glen, a HUGE portion of your market posts right here. At the moment, you get zero exposure here (for the most part). Shane feels as though he had grounds to handle the situation how he did. While I haven't had any personal dealings with Shane, he seems like a stand-up guy who has the best interest in mind for the people here. Over time, it seems things have kinda turned into a p!$$!ng contest, which leads to nothing more than everyone getting wet.

I'm not choosing sides, especially considering there are three to every situation... I just think it's time to move on in a positive direction and let's see where things go from here. :cool: You and Shane start from scratch, with cool heads on both peoples' parts, and work this out. It's a win/win for everyone, especially us TR owners.

Guys, I will do this for the members as many seem to want it...

I guess I will make the first move, as you guys are the reason I even do this so...

I will get Jay to work on removing the block tomorrow and we will go from there...

Bravo! Stand up thing to do, Shane.... you are to be commended...

Another vote for the addition of Glen & company. I have bought from him several times, even before I realized he wasn't a vendor here. I have zero complaints. He is one of the best I have ever dealt with. VERY knowledgeable and EXTREMELY helpful. He has also hooked me up with some very hard to find items and if I need something yesterday, he finds a way to make it happen. :cool:

I never really knew what the "issue" was, nor was I going to ask either side. I am glad Lou got the ball rolling on this, however.

Here is how I see it. Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff. :D Look at this from a purely business standpoint. Glen, a HUGE portion of your market posts right here. At the moment, you get zero exposure here (for the most part). Shane feels as though he had grounds to handle the situation how he did. While I haven't had any personal dealings with Shane, he seems like a stand-up guy who has the best interest in mind for the people here. Over time, it seems things have kinda turned into a p!$$!ng contest, which leads to nothing more than everyone getting wet.

I'm not choosing sides, especially considering there are three to every situation... I just think it's time to move on in a positive direction and let's see where things go from here. :cool: You and Shane start from scratch, with cool heads on both peoples' parts, and work this out. It's a win/win for everyone, especially us TR owners.

Very well said i couldn't agree with you more. Also props to Lou for getting the ball rolling

Hope thats over!!

Glad all is resolved!!! I have also had very good service,fair prices from vendor.. Thanks lou!!! Now... We need to get some "good" sheet metal(bodyparts) companys to start making parts we need. Example" new-doors,quarters,fenders... Clean bodyparts are getting hard to find.. A vendor like that would do very well on this board...