Highway stars, www.*********** thanks

Glad all is resolved!!! I have also had very good service,fair prices from vendor.. Thanks lou!!! Now... We need to get some "good" sheet metal(bodyparts) companys to start making parts we need. Example" new-doors,quarters,fenders... Clean bodyparts are getting hard to find.. A vendor like that would do very well on this board...

Man your not kidding about the sheet metal i have a door the wife damaged i need fixed or replaced and i'm not paying a body guy 700 to 800 to fix a door i could probably find a rust free looks show room door for that kind of cash

Glen welcome back!!!!!

Attachments

• king-033.gif
    king-033.gif
    23.2 KB · Views: 232
They do sell some nice stuff. I bought my gas tank from them and was very happy. Would be great to see them as a participating vendor.

Gary,
I won't start a debate on who is best but didn't think Dave would make a comment like that? Most members yes, best Tech ????? IMO, that's up for debate.
I still believe Steve Wood contributes as much or more than most in Buick World.

I neglected to comment any further because I didn't want to jack this thread, but now that it seems to be working out, I'll clerify my statement.
Sorry it ruffled feathers, but I merely meant it being the primo sight because of the sheer volume of information/size being exchanged, practically everything for everybody. More family oriented.

However, that being said I do whole heartedly agree with you on Steve Woods' contributions and wealth of knowledge for that board. That's a given.

I said nothing specific about the worthyness of technical content, etc. It was a statement general in nature.

I don't think anyone here has a problem with Steve Woods. He is a great tech guy and I used to use his site alot... Can't take a thing from him...

It would be nice if he would share some knowledge over here too but I understand loyalties... He is a good man in my book!

NOS4GN is a great member of the turbo community!

I talk with Glen all the time and buy parts from him. Very knowledgeable and courteous and knows his s%^& when it comes to parts and these cars. Very nice guy alot better than Brian at G-Body Parts. Glen has never been rude or cut you short on the phone over t-top pieces that DO NOT FIT OR LOOK RIGHT! because he has been at a car show for a week. Gets to his customers right away and is always always helpful with technical questions or concerns. Prices are reasonable too. I don't think I have ever had a problem with him when it came to ever ordering or returning something if I needed to like another vendor I won't mention. Just my .02 cents.

P.S. Oh and he will call you back to let you know what's going on with your part etc. not leave you hanging and be rude.:smile:

I talk with Glen all the time and buy parts from him. Very knowledgeable and courteous and knows his s%^& when it comes to parts and these cars. Very nice guy alot better than Brian at G-Body Parts. Glen has never been rude or cut you short on the phone over t-top pieces that DO NOT FIT OR LOOK RIGHT! because he has been at a car show for a week. Gets to his customers right away and is always always helpful with technical questions or concerns. Prices are reasonable too. I don't think I have ever had a problem with him when it came to ever ordering or returning something if I needed to like another vendor I won't mention. Just my .02 cents.

P.S. Oh and he will call you back to let you know what's going on with your part etc. not leave you hanging and be rude.:smile:

You got that right!!

Guys, I will do this for the members as many seem to want it...

I guess I will make the first move, as you guys are the reason I even do this so...

I will get Jay to work on removing the block tomorrow and we will go from there...

Hey Shane still not fixed.

I dont get it. If its cuz Highway Stars is not a supporting vendor then why can I post other non supporting vendor links?

Turbonetics, Inc. | Industrial and Performance Turbochargers, Intercoolers, Boosting Systems, Controls and more | Keeping You Cool Under Pressure

or

CRE Loaded 6 - CEI - Casper's Electronics, Inc.

:confused::confused:

The differences are being worked out according to the thread. Please, let's refrain from posting more links from non supporting vendors.

Very well said i couldn't agree with you more. Also props to Lou for getting the ball rolling[/QUOTE/

Sorry but news has it that Shane had Lou deported back to Poland for posting this thread & he's not even from there.

Hey Lou.. thanks for the heads up.

I wasn't aware that Highway Stars even existed.

They're now in my favorites.

Plus he brings the "ladies" to his event tent to take some pics with! ;)