You can type here any text you want

Holy Shit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
easy he said part was sold. would have been the end of a normal person contacting him ?
I believe you missed the whole conversation. i didn't even know he sold the part until I texted him then he put it on here it was sold. That was after the fact. I swear some people have they own way of thinking or they just that slow.

Mods please put a end to this thread because it will never end. I made the point I was trying to make and I'm done with it parts are sold. I'm over it. They weren't even for me. Doesn't bother me one bit he sold them I just didn't know they were sold after he promised them to me duh.

I have a feeling the thread ay not end but your time here may be close to an end. I would answer Jays question since he is the one you need to answer here before you go bye bye.;)

I have a feeling the thread ay not end but your time here may be close to an end. I would answer Jays question since he is the one you need to answer here before you go bye bye.;)
I don't have to answer to nobody. I guess the only fast is you all cars because you alls way of thinking is slow. I put the facts out there and you all look all around that. There some good ol boys on this site and there are some thats full of shit. Do what you think you gotta do? I guarantee I won't lose any sleep over it. I'll do my self a favor and go join the SRT8 forum once full SRT* challenger arrive in the next few weeks.;) So do you all thing.

I sold it to someone else who wasn't dictating the price, because we came to a fair agreement. The person who bought them was a normal guy and not causing an issue about the price or whatever. So yea when I said they were sold, piss off.
MAaaaaN.........I thought i was going to see a pile of shit with a halo over it with that title, and now i spent 2 min. reading this thread can i get a refund for my spent time..:confused:
You my think it was a waste of time, but for all intents and purposes, shit like this needs to be aired out so people know not to deal with this guy.

I sold it to someone else who wasn't dictating the price, because we came to a fair agreement. The person who bought them was a normal guy and not causing an issue about the price or whatever. So yea when I said they were sold, piss off.

You my think it was a waste of time, but for all intents and purposes, shit like this needs to be aired out so people know not to deal with this guy.
For starters I did go up on the price that you stated remember and I agreed to it. So no bad business intended. It was bad business on you that you went up on the price for another buyer. So forget about it like I said they are sold so quit making like I'm the bad person. I have done nothing wrong.

So did cartez ever get his powermaster?...just wondering...Mike

So did cartez ever get his powermaster?...just wondering...Mike
Are you even reading the post on this thread? Read before you ask questions. You will find out all the answers to your questions if you will just read. If you all have any questions for me just pm me. I guess its ok now to go up on the price once you all already made agreement as long as the other person is paying more money.

I don't have to answer to nobody. I guess the only fast is you all cars because you alls way of thinking is slow. I put the facts out there and you all look all around that. There some good ol boys on this site and there are some thats full of shit. Do what you think you gotta do? I guarantee I won't lose any sleep over it. I'll do my self a favor and go join the SRT8 forum once full SRT* challenger arrive in the next few weeks.;) So do you all thing.

Run and hide, little boy. Charlie, make sure all the Autoforums mods know he's coming. Ill be happy to provide IPs if he tries to sign up under a different name.

Is Helena still overseeing the Challenger forums? If so, Ill email her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back