You can type here any text you want

Home made boxed control arms

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
DAMMM !!! .... well look at the time an cost you just did.. be easier to get new ones.. Sorry but the welding job is something to be desired.. :eek:

Not gonna argue with the welding or the fact that if I'd had the cash I wouldn've gotten them from Speedway. I'm a poor boy Dan and I littereally built them from scrap laying around the shop. I'm also testing a few theories out.

I got my stock arms off the board for 70 shipped. Had new bushings and were boxed like charlie's are. Even had the same welds;) I'm no better at it, but then the last time I welded on a regular basis was high school:redface: If I wouldn't have found some on the board I would have bought the replacements from Gbody. I will agree with Grumpy, by the time you clean up your flimsy titanic looking stock arms, remove the busings, buy bushings, cut some scrap metal, grind for some fresh metal, weld them, paint them....screw that.

I will agree with Grumpy, by the time you clean up your flimsy titanic looking stock arms, remove the busings, buy bushings, cut some scrap metal, grind for some fresh metal, weld them, paint them....screw that.

hahahaha.. I was speaking from experience to !! The time I wasted still pisses me off !! :eek::p

hahahaha.. I was speaking from experience to !! The time I wasted still pisses me off !! :eek::p

Not gonna argue with you Dan, but I had the time and no money.:frown: One of the other tricks I'm doing is off set bushings on the ears. This should put the IC a little closer to where it should be.:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0005.jpg
    DSCN0005.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 159
Back