Home Reciever For Sale!

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
Kenwood's Top of the Line!!! KRX-1000 Its about 3 years old but in mint condition. THX certified 130x3 and 85x2 for the rear surround, LCD remote, THX home cinema sound, digitally processed pro logic (non Dolby Digital), DSP surround and much more features! This reciever was rated the NUMBER ONE at many magazines. Its a really good reciever with alot of power but dont have the Dolby Digital and DTS, its does have the THX surround processor, and very excellent for music! I got a new one about a year ago but not nearlly as good as this reciever, I needed the DTS and the DD for the DVD movies. It was retailing for $1499 (not joking) I bought it around $650, want to sell it for $450. Sounds good?

Hmmm? Selling this so I can get my front mount.:D Anyone interested. I'll try to get a pic of it later today. How some offers.

I cant attach the file it too big. If anyone is interested in a pic. i'll send you one. Check you e-mail Les, I know you want it.:D

I haven't figured it out yet, BTW I thought the only music you allowed in your ride was anything by the Village People? :p

You're right about the Village People but after giving someone a ride it seems to have disappeared along with the Menudo collection CD. Hey, the last time I talked to you on the phone, wasn't that Macho Man playing in the background:D