You can type here any text you want

Hot-air owners - I have some low-mile parts I'm about to toss

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Whatever you're gonna toss...toss it in a USPS flat rate box and I'll pay the shipping on it...maybe plus some if its worth it...

The only fuel line that I have is the one that goes from the chassis hardlin to the fuel filter. It has both a hard and rubber portion with threaded fitting. Let me know and thanks.

The below is from a 35,000 mile '85 Ttype - not sure how much longer I will store these before throwing them out.

84-85 EGR solenoid, throttle cable, crank sensor, fuel line to filter (very nice), various hard vacuum lines (nice and clean), turbo hold-down bracket - any of these, $10 each
84-85 main alternator/AC bracket $20
84-85 formed steel brackets $10 each
84-85 coil pack bracket $10
84-85 original air filter housing, super nice $25
84-85 injector harness $25
84-85 ECU 1226459 super nice $25

Rob_85Ttype said:
The only fuel line that I have is the one that goes from the chassis hardlin to the fuel filter. It has both a hard and rubber portion with threaded fitting. Let me know and thanks.

The below is from a 35,000 mile '85 Ttype - not sure how much longer I will store these before throwing them out.

84-85 EGR solenoid, throttle cable, crank sensor, fuel line to filter (very nice), various hard vacuum lines (nice and clean), turbo hold-down bracket - any of these, $10 each

I'll take the crank sensor & fuel line. What's best Payment option for u?

Rob_85Ttype said:

Does the air filter housing come with the plastic elbows from the throttle body?

I do have it. I should have mentioned that it does not include the calpac (the small chip). Send me a message if you're still interested.

Do you still have the injector harness?
Do you by chance have the rubber AC lines (compressor to condensor)

Back