You can type here any text you want

How did you mount your external fuel pump?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GetOwnedVette

Today the blowtorch, vice, and myself had a little fun making gas tank straps outta some stainless. :p Finally got my stock location aluminum tank mounted and ready to go.

Then I began looking at the spaces I had to work with for my Weldon 2025 and pre-filter. This pump is big and heavy! Trying to decide the best way of mounting this while not having it in an area it could easily take damage or see much road debris. What did those of you with big externals do? Always looking for ideas that I may not have come up with. Would love to see how some of you mounted it!

Bought a car that had one and was removed. He ran a line into the trunk through the spare tire well and then back out with the pump mounted in the well. Was a good idea until I realized he never did anything to seal the trunk in so if anything ever went wrong it was all over. What ever you do, do it smart!!

Bought a car that had one and was removed. He ran a line into the trunk through the spare tire well and then back out with the pump mounted in the well. Was a good idea until I realized he never did anything to seal the trunk in so if anything ever went wrong it was all over. What ever you do, do it smart!!

Yea thats taking the easy way out!!! :P The whole reason I went stock location was to not get a fuel smell in the cabin or need a firewall. I have a few pieces of stainless left over...Ill see what i can come up with :) I know a good ammt of guys on here have my pump...was hoping they would chime in with some brilliant mounting location I hadn't thought of

Back