You can type here any text you want

How do you end your own ebay auction?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
I have a local guy interested in a part that i have on ebay, since noone has bid on the item, i was thinking of ending the auction if he buys it-

so, since im new to selling on ebay, just wondering how you end the auction???

thanks for your time
BW

I guess if you wanted that info accurately and immediately, you should click on the 'live help' button on the home screen of ebay. (I think that's what it's called) They'll connect you in a chat-like screen with a customer service-like person. I had to use it once to find out how to retract a bid when I accidentally bid $2000 on a signal lens instead of my intended $20.:eek: Good luck.

THANKS DCEPTCN!!!

and no your not doooomed!!!!

LOL-

that thread is WACK

B "GOD" W

go under sellers help section. Type cancel auction in search.

You know there is no guarantee that he will pay you.
Re-list it with buy it now.

Originally posted by Quick6'n'-K.C.
THANKS DCEPTCN!!!

and no your not doooomed!!!!

LOL-

that thread is WACK

B "GOD" W
No problem. BTW, you wanna talk about the devil, or somethin'?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bryan,

Go to "My Ebay"

Click on the "selling" tab

Scroll to the bottom, and in the box it will say "End my Auction Early"

Input the Item Number.

It will first require you to cancel all your bids, then it will allow you to End the Auction early.

Hope this helps.

HERB-
thank you for explaining it to me, i was hoping you would respond and help me out :)

littlesixsteve- you say to relist it with buy it now, that brings something to my mind...

if i list something on ebay, and nobody bids, then do i get to relist it for free? or anything of that sort? or am i S.O.L.?

Thanks for your time
BW

Back