How does this combo sound to you guys? 70p , 60's, 2004r ect.

I would say you can easily meet your goals. I have a similar combo in my car I know its in a firebird, but it weighs close to what you do and Ive been 9.8s. I didnt push it anymore because I ran out of fuel pump and/or injector.

BW Looking good! We ought to have a night we all hook up and go to "mexico" for some street action! Might be fun?? I have a few that will roll out too, little black coupe with a 150 shot, and a 76mm 388 lsi should be cutting his teeth early this spring too! Its gonna be a good year!!! :biggrin:

maybe Crabby will get "Brutis" out!! Hell mabye you should nudge him on his way out of your house BW! lol

I would say you can easily meet your goals. I have a similar combo in my car I know its in a firebird, but it weighs close to what you do and Ive been 9.8s. I didnt push it anymore because I ran out of fuel pump and/or injector.

Im not going to push it that hard, might build a stout motor for it down the road so i can lean on it more.

Nice setup, that car is flying

BW

BW Looking good! We ought to have a night we all hook up and go to "mexico" for some street action! Might be fun?? I have a few that will roll out too, little black coupe with a 150 shot, and a 76mm 388 lsi should be cutting his teeth early this spring too! Its gonna be a good year!!! :biggrin:

maybe Crabby will get "Brutis" out!! Hell mabye you should nudge him on his way out of your house BW! lol

You should see this new white stage 2 car :eek:
Looks like my white limited, maybe we can do the old bait and switch this summer.
I have a silver limited hardtop, so does he, but it has a stage 2 going in it.
I have a white limited hardtop, his is white chrome and extra chrome, it has a stage 2 with a 76mm turbo. Dude, its crazy fast.

Maybe we can bait with my car and running high 10s, go around the corner and come back with a winner low 9 second car :)

He just needs more time to work on them, he has alot on his plate right now getting his new house setup perfectly. Some pretty sweet cars....

BW

You should see this new white stage 2 car :eek:
Looks like my white limited, maybe we can do the old bait and switch this summer.
I have a silver limited hardtop, so does he, but it has a stage 2 going in it.
I have a white limited hardtop, his is white chrome and extra chrome, it has a stage 2 with a 76mm turbo. Dude, its crazy fast.

Maybe we can bait with my car and running high 10s, go around the corner and come back with a winner low 9 second car :)

He just needs more time to work on them, he has alot on his plate right now getting his new house setup perfectly. Some pretty sweet cars....

BW

Well there is enough of us connected to at least all make a show on the norm. It would be cool to get everyone together just once.

I'm behind setting up the bait and switch. How fun would that be:cool:

Yes I know what it is like to move. When we built this house, I can remember the crap we went through.

We now have another fast buick in town. My buddy Brian Bradley just bought pacemkrs buddies car off of here!!!

We now have another fast buick in town. My buddy Brian Bradley just bought pacemkrs buddies car off of here!!!

Damn, buddy of mine up north Bill Laird was thinking of buying it:biggrin:

Guess if your buddy gets tired of it, Bill is interested in a low 11 second car, or high 10 second car.

Does Brian live out in blue springs area?

BW