Hydroboost lines

griz_83ho

i was a dumb--- and cut the lines when removing a hydroboost setup and now looking for one that goes from the pump to the booster. If anyone can help please let me know.

That's what I thought as well, but oreilys was saying they are not able to get them. I'll check autozone

Just left autozone and think I got the right one ordered, it's parts #91660 power steering pressure line hose
Hope it's the right one

You should try making a thread with your symptoms. Some members don't like when people dig out multiple threads from the graves. Good luck

do I PM , this way ?
just finished conversion , in Canada , so can t road test , car is up on stand , I now seem to get a dash brake light when I "stab " the pedal hard ?
I drained the power steering fluid from bottom of PS pump , now brake pedal hangs low enough that brake lights are on , will this work itself out ?

The brake light is coming from the proportionjng valve sensing different pressure in front to rear brakes. The power steering system should have no effect on the brake warning light.

Do a google search on how to reset gm proportionjng valve. If it's cast iron call up kirban and order a new one.

i ve bled the shit out of the system , could there still be air messing with the proportioning valve ?

its the big cast looking one , not like the proportioning valve kirbans shows ? not being a smart ass , but the valve was working before I went to hydro boost , does something change

i suppose the pin could have moved when you bled it and now won't recenter. It's hard to say but those old cast ones supposedly suck camel balls.

I think its cast , its the "kelsey hayes " one , when I jump one the brake pedal I can hear the valve " shifting or trying to shift under the car ? and on comes the dash brake light