i FU$%%EN give up

Came across your thread and feel bad for your troubles. Sounds like your taking alot of flak..... but alot of these guys have been where you are at and ... there just trying to keep you from making mistakes they have made. The point of frustration is that you are learning... and sometimes you have to learn the hard way. You will look back on this though and be like Doooohhhh... just like alot of the rest of us have in dealing with these cars.

These cars are very complicated and finicky animals.

I noticed that several people pointed you in the direction of Steve's excellent vortex buick site. Steve's site is great and required reading .... but can seem a little vague in some areas.

This link Stock Drivetrain Recipe in Stages is one I've always thought was the easiest to understand for a beginner getting into tuning these cars. Its old school ... but it works. You start at the beginning, baseline the car, and work your way down. Baselining the car before you start modding it is critical. Pay special attention to the steps that say verify or check..... These are very important. As you get to the end of each stage you should be running the times that are posted, especially the mph. If not, somethings wrong and go no further, add no parts, until you figure it out. Once you are running as fast as you can with the fuel you want to use and the parts combo you want..... then add the alcohol and go from there. Razor can tell you exactly how to set that up. You've got to crawl before you can walk with these cars, it takes time and attention and alot of patience to set them up.

I haven't been able to figure out what mods you have on your car because I think you've changed your signature but if its relatively stock... you should be able to reach your goals with carefull tuning and not alot of parts. Razor and his followers have done amazing things with alcohol injection and mid 11's are now possible on a well tuned car with mostly stock parts and 93 octane.

As far as your current problem... sounds like most of the experts have chimed in with their opinions. If its the same cylinder that went lean the first time around again then I would wonder if you have a cam problem or some such. I would definatly want to check that cam among the other things mentioned.

Good luck with your car and I hope you get it figured out and please keep us updated so we can all learn from your adventure.:) Also.... take alot of the criticism in here with a grain of salt. Alot of times people type things on the internet out of frustration that they would never think to say to a guy to his face. Nature of the beast.