i knew it was slow lol

went to island dragway yesterday saw turbo jimmy and his brother

first run was 14.4 at 95

last run was 14.1 2.2 60 ft trapped 95

traction wasnt a problem no tire spin at all

did you replace valve springs if yours are worn it will kill your topend

Jim, youre' posting under my user name. :confused:

Liv4GNZ, sorry about your wastegate. Are you still having boost spike problerms? Maybe the solenoid is acting up.

Also, you need to get Drag radials so you can launch with a little bit of boost. That 60' time is killing your run. Remember to leave it in 3rd (I always forget myself). That might be why your MPH is low.

late to see this thread
you have to get the tune correct

145 on sm? if thats wot fuel thats too much even for a street chip and cant be helping your ets

on a friends nearly stock 26k mi gn with a te44 with , scanmaster , cottons fmic ,tt street chip adjustable wastegate rod and some 112 added i had it to 11.80 114 last year ...

last week he called me wanting to dial the car back , he needed to drive the car daily and wanted (needed) a safer powerlevel that would run 93 no kr and also told me he got rid of the fmic and put the stock ic back .. so where i left his tune wasnt going to cutting it

so he came down to etown last wed .. quick boost fix since it was stock setup was toset his wastegate hose tuner style (hose straight from turbo compressor to wastegate which gives lowest possible boost) and loosened adjustment on rod to1/16" pullon reset the tt chip to defaults

12psi i know its low but this was just to get a baseline

13.05 @ 102 , 1.95 60
backed up with a 13.002

really no reason with octane (consider alky inj) traction and boost jacked not to expect the car to run mid high 11s at 115-117

idk why it feels like **** hopefully this guy can help me out alittle this weekend with the tune maybe if i lower the boost more to like 15?

when do i have to adjust fuel settings on the scan master should i leave it at 128

what should be the ideal milivolts at WOT i know every car is different but i can never get a straight reading its always somethign differnt

some times like 815 others like 780 sometimes 765

what about the timing advance and retard should i touch any of that its at 16 pounds but it feels dead

why isnt this car waking up

How was your launch done? Was there any boost built up? To get these heavy cars moving, you need to launch with boost and not rpm. If I try to launch my GN with no boost, it comes off the line like a '72 Pinto with an auto !!! If I build 4# boost, LOOKOUT !!!

A little off topic but where in paterson are you getting meth from? No.Jersey here also belleville/nutley area

Just Start It Up Aim It At A Large Brick Wall And Stab The Gas That Will Get It Done.