i need a realistic value of a Regal please

Freight Train

1987 Regal Limited...complete original 32000 car...v6 a/c its a beige/cinnamon color/bench seat
super I mean super clean...lady wants to sell it but I have no idea what its worth...$3500?
any ideas on pricing will be greatly appreciated....thanks...if it was a turbo I would know more but carb sixes are new to me...she doesn't know what its worth either

That seems about right. If you get it then come visit the B4black section and show her off.

It will sell closer to 5k than 3k every day of the week. You'll be doing her a disservice if you advise her to sell at 3k, just my opinion.

Post pics, the rare color and a limited means something more then just a base common color v6 regal..Alot of people would like a mint body for a swap, and I don't have to tell anyone what its worth in pieces.

It's a base not a limited. Still a time capsule. Battery and tires are all that's not factory

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 161
I'ld drive it just as it is for the next 10 years.;)

Leave it just like it is power wise. Change the wheels to T rims and it's perfect!

we are planning some factory T wheels with 235 60 15 Tiger Paws and some window tint...since we have an 87 T I think I will leave the drivetrain like it is...although an LS 6.0 would be nice...thanks for the comments.