You can type here any text you want

I think i broke something.....bad

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

liv4gnz

i put the alky in eveyr thing was fine went for a test drive and i forgot to put the vavum hose in the map ):

went to 2.1 knock vut got off right away

stopped at a light it was was like stumbling

went home opened the hood and smoke is coming from the breathers

oil is burning and getting out from there

piston rings?

or valves?

theres full oil pressure and after i plugged it in 25 psi feels pretty solid

What does the area around the PCV look like? Is it all wet and oily?

well the smoke from the oil burning from the breathers is misting on alot of things but there is some there yes

2.1* of knock isnt alot, most get that out of a good shift. What did the boost get up to? Smoke out of breathers is necessarily bad, check the pcv valve, mine smoked like that when i disconnected mine. Checked the oil for the milkshake and check the coolant for oil floating around. Is it running poorly?

yea but its burning oil not antifreeze? like its blow by
and its kinda choopy at idle
should i do a compression test?

The gasket blew into the lifter valley so you won't get any water. Do a compression check. Most likely #3 cylinder.

thanks ill post the results what should each cylinder be around 120 psi? should i umplug the coil of fuel pump or orange wire while checking?

so that iwll cause the oil to be going into the clylinder and burning it and burning it out of the breathers i got really scared it was a cracked piston ring or valves?

should i worry or it sounds like headgasket 99 percent

Did you hear the car detonate? Did you feel the ecm pull timing because of detonation?

Are you running the car with an open dump still?

thanks ill post the results what should each cylinder be around 120 psi? should i umplug the coil of fuel pump or orange wire while checking?
so that iwll cause the oil to be going into the clylinder and burning it and burning it out of the breathers i got really scared it was a cracked piston ring or valves?
should i worry or it sounds like headgasket 99 percent

Your getting the oil out the breathers because the crankcase pressure is high from the leaking cylinder blowing into the crankcase. If your motor is in decent shape the compression should be in the 150 lb. range. Unplug the orange wire to the computer when checking.

2.1* of knock isnt alot, most get that out of a good shift. What did the boost get up to?

no it isn't BUT I bet he prob beat the hell out of it before and prob did the damage then .. then when he went out again with NO alky with an alky chip ... wellll BOOM :eek:

no it was the first pull i thought somethign was wrong when the power injection light didnt come on so i was watching the knock retard and as soon as it went to 2.1 i let off so i stopped and checked it and saw the line off the map plugged it in and hasd a bit of a stumble to it

ill post the results in twenty mins im doing it now

Headgaskets probably look like this.

Attachments

• HPIM18859.jpg
    HPIM18859.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 404
nope like i said the head gaskets are perfectly in tact i think its the rings

maybe that piece of spark plug got caught in it

look at the turbo wheels good.. ya might see where the plug end went

turbo is perfectly fine but what caused the plug to melt like that?

are those the right plug numbers?

would detonation cause that to happen>

Back