If You Could or Would Trade Your Buick

Whatever it would have to be LS powered and turbocharged.

WOW! That is an absolute dream!

Yep it's definitely a dream of mine to own one as nice as SW's. If I had a 1st gen like his it would have: either a twin turbo SBC/LSX based motor or a nice BBC, TH400 trans with Gear Vendors OD, Vintage Air, mini-tubs, 4-link rear suspension, etc.

I'd trade my Grand National for NOTHIN'. The ONLY car I even semi considered, was an 80's porsche turbo, and when I spoke to a porsche mechanic, I asked him about maintenance and such, and I was like SCREWWWWW that ****. I ain't paying 4 grand every 35,000 miles for valve jobs. And I'm not drivin a car, that the block is in halves... vertically. I'm good on that ****.
By next summer, no porsche will stand a chance against my buick anyways.... :D

koenigsegg_ccx_parked.jpg

OMFG I WANT IT!!!! It sounds like an angel!!

brabus-slr-mclaren-58.jpg

Looks Like a sexy she devil.... NASTY!!

I just beat one of those SLR's on the freeway last month with my 99 Formi. I'd trade my GN for a nice Tahoe or grand Cherokee 4x4.

A VERY rare Aston Martin model I'm gonna buy with my Powerball winnings, ummm, someday. ;)

899966.jpg

" To end the V8 Vantage series and celebrate their achievements at Le Mans Aston Martin release this edition. It included the capable V600 engine upgrade and new panels that distinguished it as the best of its kind. Only 40 were made and sold exclusively in Europe, however a few have made it overseas with American show and display laws.

Available with a choice of either a 550 or 600 horsepower twin supercharged 5.3 litre Aston Martin V8 engine (almost three times the power output of the six cylinder Le Mans winning DBR1) the Le Mans Vantage has the potential to exceed 200mph and reach 100mph in less than 10 seconds.

The V8 Vantage Le Mans is equipped with magnesium alloy wheels together with the special brake, steering and suspension systems which are fitted to all 600 horsepower models of the Vantage.

The interior of the LeMans reflects the competition heritage of the company and is a development of the scheme previewed with the Project Vantage concept car during 1998. It has drilled bright metal brake, clutch and accelerator pedals and a machined aluminium knob fitted to the gear lever. The traditional wood veneers which are used for the instrument panel, centre console and door trim panels are replaced by Titanium finish panels together with a magnolia-faced instrument display which is dominated by the enlarged tachometer and the engine start button.

Story by Aston Martin Lagonda Limited & Supercars.net "

1966 Impala 327, auto restored completely
1975 Caprice Classic (with a 76 front end)
1959-1963 VW Ragtop with a hot turbo motor

I would only think of it. I would never do it. I have noticed that the black bricks always get their attention and due respect from all ages.