I'm done

KendallF

Blah blah blah
Just thought I would post a quick note. I have moderated this section since its' inception, as well as the S2 forum on turbobu1cks.c0m. Over the past few months, the management of this board has taken a direction that I don't agree with or approve, and I am taking myself off of the moderator list as a result. Anyone who wants to talk to me about it is welcome to email me or call.

I see that Cal's going to take over as S2 forum moderator; Cal's a great guy and I consider him a friend. He's built more of these motors than I ever will so the forum should be in good hands.

I hope to see you post from time to time as your one of the people that really knows alot about these cars/engines.:(

Kendall I am sorry to see you go but I am glad that it is left in Cal's hands.

I guess you can now spend more time on the other board and join the ekool possie!

sheesh!

There goes the most helpful guy to ever visit the Stage II section of this board.

What a shame.:(

AHHHH!Who needs stage 2s we could all just go to a small block chevy.I hear they're faster that way.;)

I'm truely sorry to hear this, Kendall. You have been a valued member of
this board. I'm sure you will be missed. Hopefully you will hang around and
post form time to time.

Brandon

Kendall, I sure hope you will keep posting as a member and that you just want to give up your moderator duties. If not, you will be missed.

This sucks!

Kendall, you have been a great asset to this forum and this board so it's really sad to see you go....

Thanks for answering all of my stupid questions and FWIW I really appreciate the effort you put into this forum (helping everybody with great tech support)!!!

On another note it is good to see Cal step in as a moderator:) :cool:

Kendall,

From the topic, I figured you were done with your stage project. I eagerly opened the thread to see the fruits of your hard labor only to read this disturbing news.

I trust this does not mean you want be posting to the board. I think I speak for us all when I say your contributions to this board are highly respected.

Take care,

I read he wants off of the moderator list, not the board. Read his text. He has shared a ton of great information and I hope he continues to help everyone. I always have enjoyed seeing him at the tracks, he is a very good guy and an asset to all.

From the topic, I figured you were done with your stage project.

Yeah, me too. Glad to hear your not leaving the board altogether. You are one of those guys that you can put your name in the search engine and get an instant education on buick performance. :D :D