Impressed Buick feels strong

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Finally installed some of my junk i have laying around. Got the trans built, threw in the vigilante 7 disk installed the ta cover /girdled the rear...Also did injectors, powerlogger with the wideband lc1 kit modified a chitty WG actuator (i cut it) to boost as much as i could, its around 19# threw in the stretched intercooler and a power plate and the ported plenum.. Also installed a Translator with zo6 maf. Been messing with the tuning running a 50/50 mix e85/93 pump and a very very little spray of alky..A/F peggs to 11.2 on WOT still feels a bit rich loads up a bit on initial launch but will light the tires, but No Knock whatsoever not even on shift..the damn thing shifts so crisp even downshifts hard with no gas applied..amazing what a good trans and converter can do, still waiting for a gasket if not i would have thrown the 6765 bb to really turn up the wik..But right know the buick just cleans the street on Drag radials @ 19 # from stock turbo..she does gain mile an hour pretty quick once hooked, ..2nd to 3rd feels very good never had such a crisp trans shift so flawlessly. i also installed a snubber and new kyb's outback.. cant wait to feel it with the big 6765 on there. i also have the Bailey 2step im going to throw in...i cant believe ive gone so long without a wideband setup cant beat it!

My next two investments will be Bob's ignition upgrade with the 2-step built in and a wideband. Glad it's running strong. I hope you get to enjoy it lots.

Who built the trans, and what parts are in it?
Great yours is running well!