You can type here any text you want

Indy Motor on EBay!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
engine

I think this guy is out in feft field, not 231 inches try 208, and its probably has a 2.08 stroke and a 3.900 bore. and it probably is oddfire. it could be offcenter, but again just my opinion,:)

Looks like a short-deck to me...

Still, pretty cool. If I had $8K laying around, I'd do it. Run it on E85, put it in a track-T or one of those Ultima GTU's.

Okay, I'm dreaming. :D

Look at the bell housing pattern its not your regular buick pattern or atleast doesnt appear to be the same . I think its a short deck i wonder if its one of those weirdo set ups with the offset rockers and the different cam(indy ) than all stage 2's ,someone has to know .

indy engine

looking more and more like a museum piece!

There is a indy car complete[buick powered] at the museum at the indy 500 track. also one complete at braytons in michigan the one that scott brayton sit on the pole at indy back in the day,

indy engine

Not a problem if you have a mid plate:cool:

Still no problem as i have welded a dozen or so starter pads back on. just cut one off a production engine and fit and weld. the one in my car now i welded back on, i have a indy offcenter block that was assembled and never used. starter pad is welded back on so is the oppsite side as well, never had any problems with starters.

Interesting...

to see where a Howard Gilbert effort landed, if it's one of Howard's pieces. This must have been one of the auction pieces.

Mr. Gilbert was AJ's builder that retired when he closed his Houston operation.

The building is still there but nobody's home.

relisted with starting price of $6,000.
Conrad

Back