It's Coming Soon....

You guys remember the TSM car we were putting together don't you? It has a weber built s/b with the baddest set of TA heads ever built:biggrin: Has Lonnies 400 a PTC converter etc....

Made arrangements yesterday for the car to get finished and we areshooting for BG:cool:

It is going back south into some very experienced capable hands to be the completed and piloted:cool: Don't want to give out to much info yet:D

You guys remember the TSM car we were putting together don't you? It has a weber built s/b with the baddest set of TA heads ever built:biggrin: Has Lonnies 400 a PTC converter etc....

Made arrangements yesterday for the car to get finished and we areshooting for BG:cool:

It is going back south into some very experienced capable hands to be the completed and piloted:cool: Don't want to give out to much info yet:D

South??? Edited.:eek: J/K
Good luck and I hope you make BG it would be nice to have a good car count like when we started in this class.

South easy

everything is EASY in the SOUTH !!:D

Sweet!!!!!
Hope to see you in BG. I will be a spectator...my motor is toast.

Bryan

Coming out of hibernation today...

Getting ready for a little weekend trip down I-95:cool:

Not much to see at this point. Car is in a zillion pieces. Originally Nelson Hernandez had the car then it was brought up here to us when BWR was in business, taken further apart and then just sat. The engine in this car is serious business. It should be fast.