jason aka affordable gn

buman79

hey guys don't want burn anybody but i sold a regal to jason when he came to pickup the car (wich i gave him a killer deal) he told me he repaired computors so i had a laptop that needed a screen traded him a brand new aluminum radiator with electric fans and a nos set of grand national spoilers to repair it! its now been two months & can't reach him by phone and now he won't return emails it's been about three weeks since any contact! seemed like a good guy when he was here but i would beware of any dealings with him!

thanks rick

hey guys don't want burn anybody but i sold a regal to jason when he came to pickup the car (wich i gave him a killer deal) he told me he repaired computors so i had a laptop that needed a screen traded him a brand new aluminum radiator with electric fans and a nos set of grand national spoilers to repair it! its now been two months & can't reach him by phone and now he won't return emails it's been about three weeks since any contact! seemed like a good guy when he was here but i would beware of any dealings with him!

thanks rick

You gave him All that to Repair it??? Wow! Must be one heck of a computer??

Must have been one hell of a laptop. Nevermind the repair, could have sold the parts and bought a new one. Looks like he got more then one good deal.

wow that doesn't sound like jason, i have had alot of deals and got alot of help from him, hell he has drove over 3 hours before to bring me parts,
i am sure there is a good reason behind all this.

finally got to talk to jason today! all is good just no communication! like i said seemed like a good guy when he was here and as i stated not trying to burn anyone just bad communication! and for you guys who think thats too much to have a laptop repaired i bought the aluminum radiator new for $200 get them on ebay all day lon the air deflectors still available from gm for $60 or so i don,t know where you guys get them but i'll damn sure get you a new aluminum radiator for a new laptop! cant buy one for less than 400-450!

Burn What???

Rick,
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
I didn't check my emails.
I don't use that email account that often.
You should have used turbobuick PM.
I didn't see any PM's from you???
I wasn't trying to burn anyone.
I have just been out of town quite a bit lately.
Every buyer and seller knows I am a reasonable person.
I have bent over backwords for turbobuick members!
I have just had a lot of trouble repairing your laptop.
Do you want me to send you the $200 and the laptop back?
Let me know if that works better.
Sorry about the confusion and frustration.
Just thought I would set the record straight.
I just you wouldn't have started this not needed post!
PM me your reply.
Jason
AffordableGN

Back