You can type here any text you want

jason aka affordable gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buman79

hey guys don't want burn anybody but i sold a regal to jason when he came to pickup the car (wich i gave him a killer deal) he told me he repaired computors so i had a laptop that needed a screen traded him a brand new aluminum radiator with electric fans and a nos set of grand national spoilers to repair it! its now been two months & can't reach him by phone and now he won't return emails it's been about three weeks since any contact! seemed like a good guy when he was here but i would beware of any dealings with him!

thanks rick

hey guys don't want burn anybody but i sold a regal to jason when he came to pickup the car (wich i gave him a killer deal) he told me he repaired computors so i had a laptop that needed a screen traded him a brand new aluminum radiator with electric fans and a nos set of grand national spoilers to repair it! its now been two months & can't reach him by phone and now he won't return emails it's been about three weeks since any contact! seemed like a good guy when he was here but i would beware of any dealings with him!

thanks rick

You gave him All that to Repair it??? Wow! Must be one heck of a computer??

Must have been one hell of a laptop. Nevermind the repair, could have sold the parts and bought a new one. Looks like he got more then one good deal.

wow that doesn't sound like jason, i have had alot of deals and got alot of help from him, hell he has drove over 3 hours before to bring me parts,
i am sure there is a good reason behind all this.

finally got to talk to jason today! all is good just no communication! like i said seemed like a good guy when he was here and as i stated not trying to burn anyone just bad communication! and for you guys who think thats too much to have a laptop repaired i bought the aluminum radiator new for $200 get them on ebay all day lon the air deflectors still available from gm for $60 or so i don,t know where you guys get them but i'll damn sure get you a new aluminum radiator for a new laptop! cant buy one for less than 400-450!

Burn What???

Rick,
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
I didn't check my emails.
I don't use that email account that often.
You should have used turbobuick PM.
I didn't see any PM's from you???
I wasn't trying to burn anyone.
I have just been out of town quite a bit lately.
Every buyer and seller knows I am a reasonable person.
I have bent over backwords for turbobuick members!
I have just had a lot of trouble repairing your laptop.
Do you want me to send you the $200 and the laptop back?
Let me know if that works better.
Sorry about the confusion and frustration.
Just thought I would set the record straight.
I just you wouldn't have started this not needed post!
PM me your reply.
Jason
AffordableGN

Back