JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

I want to play a game. This game is called "who's finger is in Jenn's nose?"
image.jpg

That's just the camera filter that must have been selected on the phone.

Though it sounds better to say that the mystery substance is also on Nichole's face.

Every once in a great while I jump in this thread to see what's been talked about. Ummm....still nothin'.....

Yknow, it makes sense. Put together with spare parts that weren't quite good enough for a turbo buick and it's three different shades of white.

Tap tap... Is this thing on? It has been said, a few times, mostly by Jdpolzin, that this thread was dead. ha go back and look. This thread was dead the night it started. Every so often it wakes up and party's like its the last night of existence. It is amazing what a few words saved on a server in some guys basment can do. Even if they are a load of bs. The bonds that have been formed, the good times had. Love found and lost. All that from a few words posted on the web New Years night. All that just because austin thought it would be funny to post under Jdpolzins name while he was making austin a drink. I posted austinibew145 has an awesome car. That triggered polzin writing this beautiful pice of Tfw history. Thanks brother! Cheers to the good times. May they be plentiful.

Tap tap... Is this thing on? It has been said, a few times, mostly by Jdpolzin, that this thread was dead. ha go back and look. This thread was dead the night it started. Every so often it wakes up and party's like its the last night of existence. It is amazing what a few words saved on a server in some guys basment can do. Even if they are a load of bs. The bonds that have been formed, the good times had. Love found and lost. All that from a few words posted on the web New Years night. All that just because austin thought it would be funny to post under Jdpolzins name while he was making austin a drink. I posted austinibew145 has an awesome car. That triggered polzin writing this beautiful pice of Tfw history. Thanks brother! Cheers to the good times. May they be plentiful.

Agreed. Brothers from other mothers.

Mmm..Guess who's back...back again,
Audi's back, tell some men.
Rub his hole, rub his hole, rub his hole....