You can type here any text you want

JE Piston, ATR Rods, Std/Std Crank, Maybe Complete Engine.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
I have a set of ATR rods (Not available anymore) attached to some .020 over JE pistons. Both are in excellent shape $1050 Shipped. Pic 1 Pic 2

Std/Std Crank. May need a polish but no more than .010/.010. $350 + Shipping Pic

I am also considering selling a complete 10 Sec long block. This would basically be the exact same setup I ran for the last 3 years but with slightly different heads and slightly better pistons. It is my backup motor but I am thinking of going a different way. The engine was started and ran in a car for 1 weekend then dis-assembled, cleaned and re-assembled. Specs are: 109 Shortblock prepared by Weber Racing. Stock Crank, Billet Center Caps, Stock Reconditioned Rods, Wiseco .030 over pistons, 214/214 Billet Roller Cam, Ported Stock Intake, Ported Iron heads with Big Valves, Behive Springs and Titanium Retainers.Cometic Headgaskets. Front Cover w/ HV Oil Pump, Dampener, & Flywheel included. No oil pan, Cam sensor or water pump.

Add a 70 turbo and 72 lbers and go 10's all day long.

Sully

V6 Beast said:
I have a set of ATR rods (Not available anymore) attached to some .020 over JE pistons. Both are in excellent shape $1050 Shipped. Pic 1 Pic 2

Std/Std Crank. May need a polish but no more than .010/.010. $350 + Shipping Pic

I am also considering selling a complete 10 Sec long block. This would basically be the exact same setup I ran for the last 3 years but with slightly different heads and slightly better pistons. It is my backup motor but I am thinking of going a different way. The engine was started and ran in a car for 1 weekend then dis-assembled, cleaned and re-assembled. Specs are: 109 Shortblock prepared by Weber Racing. Stock Crank, Billet Center Caps, Stock Reconditioned Rods, Wiseco .030 over pistons, 214/214 Billet Roller Cam, Ported Stock Intake, Ported Iron heads with Big Valves, Behive Springs and Titanium Retainers. Front Cover w/ HV Oil Pump, Dampener, & Flywheel included. No oil pan, Cam sensor or water pump.

Add a 70 turbo and 72 lbers and go 10's all day long.

Sully

how much for the long block?

Back