Justin Gunn -AKA Justin84 Scam artist!!

.. steaks awaiting Grumpys... Shula's and Charlie's both. Tell em its "on the house" JOHNDEEREGN already paid the tab and just walk out :biggrin:

you da man :p I had the wife look at this so she can tell em at the steakhouse its for real !! Thanks again :cool:

those are my pics! that was a grand prix I cloned. I wiped out doing laps at the go-kart track.

lol! this guy would have to be out of his mind to expect anybody to believe he's dying of medical problems at this point. and of all things..."liver" problems. thats a insult to guys like me that do abuse their liver

This thread reminds me of the one younger guy from the Chicago area that was scamming people on this board and others. I cant remember the guys name but one of the guys he screwed hunted him down. The thread is like 10 years old. The scammer is now in prison.

Anybody know what that guys name was? I was just reading it not to long ago.

Hopefully this dickbeater Justin realizes that internet fraud is not a small chrime. Someone needs to hire a lawyer and find out his suppsed medical records, if that was a lie, it's obvious that a lawsuit should be filed. I hope the kid's not dead and is only hiding from his own hole he dug. If he has been lying about the sicknesses, he's an idiot. If he is still healthy and even if he's not, the fact is that he scammed people.

Have fun Justin, your world is about to turn upside down.

Wire fraud, in the United States Code, is any criminally fraudulent activity that has been determined to have involved electronic communications of any kind, at any phase of the event. The involvement of electronic communications adds to the severity of the penalty, so that it is greater than the penalty for fraud that is otherwise identical except for the non-involvement of electronic communications. As in the case of mail fraud, the federal statute is often used as a basis for a separate, federal prosecution of what would otherwise have been a violation only of a state law.
The crime of wire fraud is codified at 18 U.S.C. § 1343, and reads as follows:
Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.