Justin Gunn -AKA Justin84 Scam artist!!

Almost a month since he's been on so your guess is a good as mine Ty.

Think we have a prettty good guess since he tried to portray living in SC when in all acutality it was Michigan.... amongst tons of other red flags...

If you send me $$$ I can live anywhere you like!
He sounds like he is not playing 100% straight & that is BS, altho it happens every couple year here & other sites. I just hope nobody lost BIG $$$ with him! Eating $50 or $100 is one thing but over $1K & people get really pissed! Deservedly so!

Florida plates FOO for the frist three Kevin?:confused: Check the pic if you can. The final decision is up to Shane guys, Not Ty or myself.

I am 100% sure that was the wrecked Gnx from the bpg race a few years ago as I was pitted right next to it. I was just uncertain if those were my exact pictures I took of it, which I think they are. Looks like he's passing it off as his clone on that site. The guy has an issue with the truth obviously. Makes one really think if he was telling us the truth about his sickness.

I am 100% sure that was the wrecked Gnx from the bpg race a few years ago as I was pitted right next to it. I was just uncertain if those were my exact pictures I took of it, which I think they are. Looks like he's passing it off as his clone on that site. The guy has an issue with the truth obviously. Makes one really think if he was telling us the truth about his sickness.

Funny how he is telling the guys on the fish tank board that the rear in "his" GNX clone has a Ford 9" in it. Sure looks like a GNX rear cover on it to me.:confused: How sad this all is.

This is funny here. Found this on a google search. The pics in the link he posted look like the ones I took a few years ago of Sully's GNX that wrecked at Columbus a few years ago.

Pics of my tank. Thanks Mike, I got almost everything from Reef Paradise!!! - Michigan Reefers

I didn't see any pics but wasn't that Mr. Sullivan's car:eek::eek:

Florida plates FOO for the frist three Kevin?:confused: Check the pic if you can. The final decision is up to Shane guys, Not Ty or myself.

What decision? Ban him or not? That want do any good at this point. I hope he does log back in so we can get an IP on him...

This is the dip**** in question. You cannot tell me he does look like a she!:confused:

Attachments

• n527768643_1223770_5282.jpg
    n527768643_1223770_5282.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 514
Man if I lived close to Michigan......

Dont we know "anybody" in Michigan that would help........:confused:

This is the dip**** in question. You cannot tell me he does look like a she!:confused:

LMAO, I think we need to troll this douche bag where ever he goes :biggrin::eek: Ahh I wish I had more time,,, off to Universal one more day.... steaks awaiting Grumpys... Shula's and Charlie's both. Tell em its "on the house" JOHNDEEREGN already paid the tab and just walk out :biggrin: