Justin Gunn -AKA Justin84 Scam artist!!

Sad part is he hasn't even put a reply up in this thread to defend himself. I've never delt with him but it's scumbags like him that give the good guys a bad wrap.

obviously his wife isnt any better or honest. They are together for a reason obviously. LOSER'S IS ALL I CAN SAY

Well his location on here is SC, but his REAL address (that got him all pissy when he found out I knew) is in Davison, MI... Shouldn't that have raised some flags right there:confused:

Well his location on here is SC, but his REAL address (that got him all pissy when he found out I knew) is in Davison, MI... Shouldn't that have raised some flags right there:confused:

Several have his "real" address, I wish it was public so it could help resolve all this BS;):cool:

Several have his "real" address, I wish it was public so it could help resolve all this BS;):cool:

Well, I still have it:biggrin: But, I wont post it here... If you look back at the link to the other post about Justin, his address is in there somewhere... for the record, I didn't post it!:biggrin:

Well this is getting more interesting and it looks about time to do the deed. You want to PM Shane or should I Ty?

Well this is getting more interesting and it looks about time to do the deed. You want to PM Shane or should I Ty?

I am just checking in off and on while in Florida..... Just met up with Cal adn louie and JDsGNX at a Buick show... wife loved that :eek:

I am just checking in off and on while in Florida..... Just met up with Cal adn louie and JDsGNX at a Buick show... wife loved that :eek:

prob better get her out to a nice steak dinner for putting up with car junk on HER vacation !! Remember to leave some $$$$ for my dinner in a few weeks :p Oh PM me with the steak house name. Otherwise some Buick guy can just show up an take MY food :eek:

Back to the thread ... Lives in Mi but wanted guys to believe he was from SC (I thought he was)!!??? Sorry he is a POS :mad: What a slime bag.

How often do you guys meet at the FL Buick show and where is it held? I live in Tampa. I'd be interested in coming out there and shooting the breeze with ya fellas.

I thought the guy was a fraud. He had like 6-7 cars in his signature but only had pics of the blue one.

Does anyone here know him personally? Seems like most here that are active know at least one other member....be it a friend or even someone that lives in the same town.

Justin bought some parts from me last fall, nothing extravagant, it was like $30 worth of stuff. IIRC, I sent the stuff to North Carolina... I'll call my old partner tomorrow and see if he can look in the Fedex shipping history and find the address I sent the parts to.

Not that we need to go lynch mob on this guy, but it seems he lives all over the map. After reading the last couple threads about him, I'd have to say he's dug his own grave (no pun intended if he really is sick).

Sold a bunch of stuff to him from my site last July, shipped to SC. Now looking back, the name on the credit card was not him but was shipped to Gunn Racing????? No issues with him on these transactions.

Sold a bunch of stuff to him from my site last July, shipped to SC. Now looking back, the name on the credit card was not him but was shipped to Gunn Racing????? No issues with him on these transactions.

I think he said his dad or someone had a shop in SC, but he has said a lot of things:rolleyes:

prob better get her out to a nice steak dinner for putting up with car junk on HER vacation !! Remember to leave some $$$$ for my dinner in a few weeks :p Oh PM me with the steak house name. Otherwise some Buick guy can just show up an take MY food :eek:

Back to the thread ... Lives in Mi but wanted guys to believe he was from SC (I thought he was)!!??? Sorry he is a POS :mad: What a slime bag.

ANY Shulas steakhouse just mention Johndeeregn loves Grumpy and the meal is free :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OH YEAH, Bump,,,,, off to Universal againnnnnnnnnnn :eek: