You can type here any text you want

Koni Adjustable Shock ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Walker231T

Are the Koni adjustable shock that fit our cars externally adjustable?? Or do they have to be taken off the car??

The part numbers listed on the Global West website are 8040-1092 front shocks & 8040-1093 and they want $197.88 a pair. Shox.com wants $198.80 but they don't list the parts #'s. Over at Livermore Performance http://www.livermoreperformance.com/gm_shocks.html#identity they have the Koni adjustable shocks same part numbers as Global West but they only want $103 a pair, but the description reads "std. adj." does that mean they have to come off the car? And why the big price difference at Livermore for the same part number shocks?? Seems like a really good deal if they are the right shocks...

I had thm on my 1984 Camaro the shocks had a valve on the top of the shock that you turned to adjust. You didn't have to take them off to adjust. Pricey shocks but worked awsome!

QA1's

Super easy adjustment. No need to remove the shock!

TURBOV6 said:
QA1's

Super easy adjustment. No need to remove the shock!

Are QA1's good for handling or mainly for Drag Racing. I'm looking for something with good handling characteristics. Not Road Racing or anything like that just good street manners, since that's where most of my encounters happen. And I'd like the car to be nice and stable at high speeds.

Back