LARGE Parts List! Come and get it!

Jesse, we'll have to plan on another date for me to come up and visit. Get your walls up and I'll come up and device out!

Got 99% of the insulation done today. Like I said man, ANYTIME!

Maybe there will be a running buick in the garage this time:rolleyes:

Jeremy, thanks for the fast shipping and nice ECM wiring cover! I'm looking for a REALLY nice front (chrome) bumper for my '86 T and will be staying in Davenport tomorrow (Tuesday) night. Any chance you have anything like that?

Not a problem Chuck! Glad to help a brotha out, thanks for helping me get rid of all of this accumlated crap!!!!:biggrin: I dont have a bumper but I will have one this weekend. Of course thats too late. I can save it for ya though. You'd be suprised how cheap it is too ship a bumper with UPS. If you want, PM me and I'll send you my phone number. ----Jeremy

do you still have the rocker shafts? I may be interested, i need to make a tool out of one to change the valve springs.

Bumper shims and Seatbelt Accuators

I need 4 bumper shims and 1 drivers side seat belt accuators. If still have these items let me know what payment form you want.

Thanks

Jeremy I'd be interested in 2 amber lights a left and a right (these are the ones on the bumper rite?)what will it cost to ship to 92805 ? Thanx

Are the stock injectors with the Reds chip still for sale. also is the stock chip still for sale. I am interested.
Thanks

Is this horn button Grey in color?? If so would you do $15.00 shipped???

1. T Horn Button (outer ring is busted) ------$15

He sent me a PM, Stock injectors and Stock chip sold! Thanks for getting back to me!!!

I'll take the

3. Door Chime Box ------------------------$15

if still available. PM me with PAYPAL info and total to 32754.

Thanks, Mel