Las Vegas [West coast nationals]

gofstbuick said:

Thanks, gofstbuick. hope you weren't offended by the smiley face :cool: . I meant to insert :).

Should be a great event this year and am really hoping for a good turnout.

d90dan said:
I went over the Hoover Dam with two 5 gallon jugs of race gas, no problems. Any more then that and they may send you the long way.
Also Chuck is usually at the track with just about any kind of Sunoco race gas you could want.

Methanol too?

DonWG said:
Methanol too?

I sent Chuck an email, here's his response:

I will be there with 101 & 109 unleaded. 111, 113, 116 and 117 leaded along with methanol.
Got to take care of my GN guys.

Chuck O

:cool:

d90dan said:
I sent Chuck an email, here's his response:

I will be there with 101 & 109 unleaded. 111, 113, 116 and 117 leaded along with methanol.
Got to take care of my GN guys.

Chuck O

:cool:
Good man.

LV GN said:
yes they are welcome. but its BYOBO. :biggrin:
----------------------------------
BYOBO:
It's not Bring Your Own Booze/Beer, cause that is BYOB
So it must be:
BYOBO: Bring Your Own Body Odor
Don't the Fords take care of that part?

Len,

If you want to rub baby oil on me you will have to provide it yourself. The average rate for lotion rubs is about 10 bucks a 5 minute rub. bring cash or free tranny rebuilt certificates!!

FYI... BYOBO is bring your own baby oil. Len is fixated on seeing me dripping in baby oil. I dont think he has been taking all of his meds.

AT TT7 he was telling Idaho GN and me how he loved rooming with Otto and Paul because they always fart during there sleep.

I think the hot weather in LV is getting to him.

I will be coming down there for this event. I will see if Idaho GN is going to come. He wants to go to the Sy/Ty nationals instead.

If Len has baby oil in hand, I would not want him standing behind me. Come to think about it, I wouldn't want him standing in front of me either.

you bunch of prevs.......

whats the matter with you guys?

don't women do nuthin for ya?

so...... if I pay a dollar , can I watch?

ok, ok, 2 bucks !!!!

hope I see a lot of you guys(?) there. ( not what your thinking !!)

any body know of good hotels, ( safe, good parking for cars, & trailers)

keep it up guys, ( oops, maybe wrong thing to say)

cruzn57

im sure nick will let us know about the hotels. at this time he has his hands full with some family matters. so please give him some time. thanks.

Nick / Len,
Can you guys verify that there will be a "stock block" heads up bracket versus a TSM bracket? Reason I ask is my car doesn't quite fit the TSM rules (no over the axle tailpipe and no power steering) and it's gonna be a lot of work to get my car back together in time. Don't wanna suffer any heartache once I show up.

Scott Atk said:
Nick / Len,
Can you guys verify that there will be a "stock block" heads up bracket versus a TSM bracket? Reason I ask is my car doesn't quite fit the TSM rules (no over the axle tailpipe and no power steering) and it's gonna be a lot of work to get my car back together in time. Don't wanna suffer any heartache once I show up.
still working on the details. let you know asap.

I'm staying at.......

the windmill in surprise,
suite, w/ seperate bedroom,
$74 per night.
said lit parking area,
close to the track,

cruzn57