You can type here any text you want

Last person to post will receive...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
100_3445.jpg

All done for now. I'll get some new pics this weekend of it all clean. Machine polish, glaze, then 2 coats of mother pure carnuaba. Not to mention the shampoo'ing of the seats, carpet, and side panels. A good vacuum. And a very shiny engine bay. Spent about 3 and half full days.

Jason

Mine had yellow spark plug wires when I got it. I just hated them. One of the first things I changed. Thanks for the pics.

Yeah it's not on the top of my prioritys, but black sparkplug wires and a black battery are going in.

Jason

Have to go now. Good night. I will repost my best pic tonight.

Attachments

• flat.jpg
    flat.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 83
36 pages of nothing!!!:eek: It show that us Turbo Buick guys have alot going on.. I never knew nothing could go on so long! Well Here is a pics of my car right now, working on modded intake,heads, and GS NATS 2001!:biggrin: Its usually a spotless car, but as you can see its got some dust on it! Oh yah and im going to be the Winner. LOL.... NO SERIOUSLY!
,Dan

Attachments

• turbo and engine no top.jpg
    turbo and engine no top.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 81
  • no front not engine top.jpg
    no front not engine top.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 78
  • heads.jpg
    heads.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 82
  • GS Nats.jpg
    GS Nats.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 81
I wouldn't say 36 pages of nothing. I have posted lots of useless dribble and I think some entertaining pics.

Attachments

• color.jpg
    color.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 78
well, I failed DE...I guess I need to retake it huh? I just couldnt make myself study for that class...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back