Last person to post will receive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuel pump is out and was sent to Aeromotive to get some work done.. new o2 is on the way here from FAST.. thinking about getting new injectors..

heading to the boat show on Sunday, so we will see then :)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Attachments

• !cid_005a01c7473e$4e719700$a48559d1@taylor1.jpg
    !cid_005a01c7473e$4e719700$a48559d1@taylor1.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 92
Here is the tattoo picture. There is a lot of sav on it still so I cant get a good picture of it, but you get the point.Its still healing at this point. Color will be getting done in 2 weeks.

Attachments

• 2007_0202tattoo0001.JPG
    2007_0202tattoo0001.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 91
Here is the tattoo picture. There is a lot of sav on it still so I cant get a good picture of it, but you get the point.Its still healing at this point. Color will be getting done in 2 weeks.

So without the line through the six, are you going to color it red like the solid six of the LeSabre GN?

So without the line through the six, are you going to color it red like the solid six of the LeSabre GN?

The line will be in there. I have to pull the wheel cap off the car when I get the color done. That way the colors are as close as possible to the real emblem.

The line will be in there. I have to pull the wheel cap off the car when I get the color done. That way the colors are as close as possible to the real emblem.

I have a nice close up of one of my emblems when it was brand new. If you want the picture just let me know and I can post it. Its not installed on the car yet so the background is white.

Status
Not open for further replies.