You can type here any text you want

Late Model Buick Regal w/turbo vs 405 hp C5 Z06

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Cool vid Chris! Gotta love watching the sleeper 4-door Regal stretching the C5
Z06 Vette.:biggrin: :cool:

Thanks for sharing.

Man, I miss my 99 GS. Great car. Mine wouldn't have pulled that Vette, tho. Nice job!!!!!!!!!

That must have been a crap load of work to get it in there. RWD? Loads of work to do that.

I sure would like to borrow it for a few weekends, I could pay off some bills quick:biggrin:

That was badazz!

was it just me or was that ZO6 gettin his ass handed to him every time:eek:

ps - that buick was awesome.... need to see install pics... Jeff you NEED to do this to yours... you already have "the look"

was it just me or was that ZO6 gettin his ass handed to him every time:eek:

ps - that buick was awesome.... need to see install pics... Jeff you NEED to do this to yours... you already have "the look"

I would not even know where to begin something like this.

I agree we need to have him pop the hood. My guess is he substituted a turbo for the supercharger. :D

Definately turboed. I have a pretty bad ass stereo on my computer. We can hear it spool up and also hear the wastegate. I could be wrong but it sounds like one!

There is a company from Canada that makes a turbo set up for the FWD cars. There was a 04 Grand Prix with that set up in my area for a while and I saw it take down a couple of low 12 seconds car from a roll.

He is in Jax, FL. He post alot on here:

http://www.jaxstreetscene.com

It has a turbo, along with someother upgrades(fuel system, etc..) Car has been 118 traps on lower boost, pump gas tune. Probably a mid 120's trap car on race gas and more boost. Definantly a unique platform and surprises some people.

Back