Len Freeman, is this how you treat your customers? long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What stopped you from shipping it? Im not trying to cause problems, just wondering. If it were me, the trans would of been out that day and on its way the next.
I really do hope this issue gets settled.

Not being anble to get ahold of Len stopped me from shipping it. He told me call him and he would have it arranged to be picked up because he had an account with a freight company and was paying for it. When I called, his receptionist (I was informed was his girlfriend) started her process of screening my calls.

Weather anyone has or not you think taking shots at his friends is right by calling them cronies?
I for one am a friend of Lens and take offense to this.
WOW Otto, are you just grabbing at anything to jab a comment in after?:rolleyes: In all seriousness man, I applaud the heck out of you for being Len's friend. But, like it or not, it's further testiment to Len's (new found) character that his (self proclaimed) friend is coming to his defense, seemingly desperate to preserve his friend's dignity, when Len isn't even interested in putting forth the effort to do so himself.

Regardless of your, or any of Len's other "cronies", the impact of this thread has been realized by almost the ENTIRE Buick community. From here on out, Len's business moral will be HEAVILY scrutinized prior to any legitimate business going his way from an individual who has viewed this thread....not to mention the MANY other threads on other forums across the country that have spawned from this original :frown: News, especially bad news, often spreads like wild fire! At ~3,470 views, it doesn't seem like this thread will be any different.....

Are you claiming you were not using the word "Cronies" as a negative comment towards Len's friends?

Not what I asked,Did you look it up BEFORE you posted it?
No Otto, that's NOT what you asked. You asked if I was using the word "cronies" as a negative reference towards Len's friends. I responded to that by giving you the definition of the word, as it was intended, which is NOT in a negative manner. However, if I must further defend my statement, I will do so by telling you that I write in a manner that is VERY purposeful and articulate. So yes, I was aware of the definition of "crony" prior to including it in my post.....

Now please, let's try and keep this on topic. I will do my part to assure that happens by no longer responding to any further comments not directly related to the initial subject matter of this thread...

Otto, go back to watching TV and quit trying to steer this thread away from it's original intent with your personal BS.

Your right,I should not be in customer service thread,I didnt realize it wasin this section

ummm Let me go think about it.

Otto, let your boyfriend speak for himself. Nobody asked you to come be the middle man. If Len wants to address John and whiplash he can do it himself. You are making yourself look bad trying to move this thread off from the original topic. I don't care if you are friends with Len or not, looks to me like he screwed the hell out of these guys and he needs to be held accountable for his actions, and he damn sure doesn't need you to be his cheerleader.

Back to what you were doing...
nutswinger.gif

Otto, let your boyfriend speak for himself. Nobody asked you to come be the middle man. If Len wants to address John and whiplash he can do it himself. You are making yourself look bad trying to move this thread off from the original topic. I don't care if you are friends with Len or not, looks to me like he screwed the hell out of these guys and he needs to be held accountable for his actions, and he damn sure doesn't need you to be his cheerleader.

Back to what you were doing...
nutswinger.gif
Thanks for the comment,Im sure John loves the feel of you swinging off his nuts as well as Len likes me swinging off his

Doesn't mean you need to jump back in, it's a valid point. Black Power has a way with words.

Thanks for the comment,Im sure John loves the feel of you swinging off his nuts as well as Len likes me swinging off his

You are welcome. Many more to come for people like you who would rather avoid the situation at hand than look at the matter objectively.

You are welcome. Many more to come for people like you who would rather avoid the situation at hand than look at the matter objectively.

There will always be people like me,as well as people just like you.
Sorry for jumping back in,but making reference to me being a nut swinger and Len's boyfriend??????

Do I really need to explain this to you?

I guess so,Considering I am not gay,Nor have I ever seen Len's nuts,Nore do I have the desire to.

So unless this was your one shot at trying to be a comedian(and in my eyes you failed miserably if so) I ask you refrain from making these types of comments about me
Thanks

I plead the fifth. I really want to weigh in here, it's just too funny. But I won't. Thanks Otto, for keeping this bumped to the top! Look at all those people looking at the thread! You are making your argument in Len's favor look really good.

edit: you keep beating me to the return button. I don't think he meant it in a literal sense. But if you have to explain it it just isn't funny anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.