Len Freeman, is this how you treat your customers? long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:biggrin: Please get all the nuts out of your mouth's and get back to the topic.You guys are NUTS.:D

Len Freeman:confused: :confused:
I love that guy no matter what i read on here..Im sure there is another side to this:confused:
Dont call me a nut swinger:mad: Just a friend and because i dont know of any other Buick guy with a bigger heart ..

I guess so,Considering I am not gay,Nor have I ever seen Len's nuts,Nore do I have the desire to.

So unless this was your one shot at trying to be a comedian(and in my eyes you failed miserably if so) I ask you refrain from making these types of comments about me
Thanks

You are welcome.

Here ya go.

1. nut swinger

A person that represents someone (famous) to the point that they might as well be hanging off their nuts.

If you still do not understand the implications, please pm me about it rather than continuing to sabotage this thread.

Len Freeman:confused: :confused:
I love that guy no matter what i read on here..Im sure there is another side to this:confused:
Dont call me a nut swinger:mad: Just a friend because i dont know of any other Buick guy with a heart like his..

Would you love him if you paid him for a 9 second ready transmission that had stock junk in it and broke after a few passes that were 10s at best? I know I wouldn't. From what I had previously seen he was an awesome guy, but if he's scamming people he needs to either make it right or go screw Ford people over.

Like i said before i dont believe very much i read on hear anymore :smile: I only know i think of Len as a friend and good person:smile: I also know his girlfriend Lisa that answers the phone for him has had alot of health issues and is very sweet :smile:

Like i said before i dont believe very much i read on hear anymore :smile: I only know i think of Len as a friend and good person:smile: I also know his girlfriend Lisa that answers the phone for him has had alot of health issues and is very sweet :smile:

Oh that's nice. Lisa is very sweet, that makes this all better doesn't it :rolleyes:

Dude, read the thread. There are a lot of people on here that have looked at the transmission Len sent John and they all said it was crap. I have known John for years, he is not the type of guy that is going to go off on a rampage about somebody for no reason. He is pissed, whiplash306 is pissed, and I don't blame them. They paid for a 9 second transmission, not a crappy stock rebuild that was ready to explode.

You and Otto can carry the water for Len all you want to. He refuses to call John or accept his calls. He refuses to answer pms. He knows this thread is here, but he doesn't address it. Care to put 2 and 2 together for me? He told John that he would make it right, and now he won't answer the phone. All he would have to do is man up, admit what he did was wrong, and make it right. Everybody makes mistakes, but the longer Len avoids this the worse it looks for him. Good people don't screw over their customers. Time for Len to decide how big of a man he is.

Bla bla Bla
Do you have a stake in this ? Tell us how you really feel LOL You go girl LOL
If not all i see is Bla Bla and want to read posts from the people that are directly involved :rolleyes:
And yes id be upset to but lets watch and see how this unfolds..
Good luck to all that are involved and hope it works out in the end..

AWESOME...! Would you then do us a favor and please contact Len and/or his girlfriend, as I'm sure they'll probably speak with you, and personally ask them to get into contact with either John or myself....

For the life of me, I'd swear it as though Christ were standing right here, I have NO idea why he's dodging us.....:confused:

Bla bla Bla
Do you have a stake in this ?
If not all i see is Bla Bla and wan to read posts from the people that are directly involved..

Well, here's one. :)

Ya know, here is why you can't believe half of what you read. People on this board that side with someone on the basis that it is their friend rather than rely on both halves of the story. It does not matter if they are right or wrong because they are on the friend bandwagon. Well Geno, here's my story. I've been here everyday representing it. And the sheer fact that Len has not been is telling his story if he likes it or not.

Awww, "Lisa is sweet".... Who cares. "She's got problems"....irrelevant. When I talked to her, she was short and evasive. And a terrible liar. But she was sweet and helpful 10 minutes later when I had a friend call and inquire about a transmission (right after she told me that Len does not work there anymore). It's funny, I had some calls today telling me about similiar dealings with Len. One from his neck of the woods. They chose to be anonymous so I won't go into detail because without their account it does not help me much. But they told me about her. But sweet was not in the description. :eek:

Just because he is your friend, that does not justify his actions. It's complete naivity to side with someone despite their actions and voice your opinion like it proves a point. I'm sorry if you don't like the semantics, call it the good ol boy system, call it nutswinging, call it whatever....

I have no defence for anything you say other than i dont know you and i do know Len. It would drive me crazy if this was about me.. Id be on the next plane out to patch this up:) I dont understand and hope it works out for all involved:)

I have no defence for anything you say other than i dont know you and i do know Len. It would drive me crazy if this was about me.. Id be on the next plane out to patch this up:) I dont understand and hope it works out for all involved:)

I'll take a page from your playbook... if that is your defense then all I hear is "blah blah blah". Now the plane comment.... well that could be interpreted a few different ways. Either way I'm sure it would get patched up. :p
Thank you for your concern.

I have faith Len will do the right thing:) Id be on a plane with a 200 trans under my arm LOL
Good luck and i will be watching for a good ending i hope:)
Gene Fleury

Clean the language and name calling up guys.... Enough is enough...

Disco Stu, Whiplash, and whomever all is involved on your side, your point is well made... I COMPLETLEY understand you wanting a response, no arguement from me there... There is no need to argue with every guy that post that they like Len. He is very well liked and has been around for a long time. He has friends and they have the right to say that...

Lens friends; I think the best thing to do is to let Len respond at this point. Lots of support has been shown for Len. He obviously does good business and is a well like friend. He helped me out more than once...

To sum it up, Bump it all you want. Just stop the name calling and language.... None of that is going to help. Until Len tells his side everybody but the ones FINACIALLY involved needs to chill...

I'll take a page from your playbook... if that is your defense then all I hear is "blah blah blah". Now the plane comment.... well that could be interpreted a few different ways. Either way I'm sure it would get patched up. :p
Thank you for your concern.

Indeed. :D

Good luck with getting it all lined out, guys. We all know how it feels to get the short end of the stick. Hopefully, enough of this guy's acquaintances will get the word out to him that this thread is gaining nationwide attention, and he makes everything fair with you. :cool:

Disco Stu, Whiplash, and whomever all is involved on your side, your point is well made... I COMPLETLEY understand you wanting a response, no arguement from me there... There is no need to argue with every guy that post that they like Len. He is very well liked and has been around for a long time. He has friends and they have the right to say that...

Lens friends; I think the best thing to do is to let Len respond at this point. Lots of support has been shown for Len. He obviously does good business and is a well like friend. He helped me out more than once...

To sum it up, Bump it all you want. Just stop the name calling and language.... None of that is going to help. Until Len tells his side everybody but the ones FINACIALLY involved needs to chill...

That's fine. I knew it would probably get ugly at some point. It usually does when someone "talks smack" about someone's friend here if it is valid or not. I'm glad it has been as civil as it has. I don't mean to argue with everybody that they like Len. Just with what they say after that.

I usually stay out of these things but have to say I think you got screwed for whatever reason, maybe a mistake maybe not. I had the latter happen to me but a friend who was helping me and was good with tranny's pulled it apart before it went into the car to see what parts were in it. Long story short the guy never admitted to anything but ended up building me a tranny that was twice the tranny I orignally bought from him. I would never use him again but I never went around slamming him afterwards either, because he did take care of his problem.

As for you guys, there's no doubt in my mind he is avoiding you and has no plans on resolving the problem. Even if he hasn't read this thread, or one of his friends on here hasn't told him about it which I doubt on both, he still knows you're not happy and hasn't done nothing about it.

If he thinks you got your money's worth and doesn't plan on fixing it say so and deal with the consequences if there are any. Dealing with it the way he is can't do anything but hurt bussiness. Maybe he has more then he needs now and doesn't care, but I doubt that.

Ayone who reads this post that doesn't know him or one of his good friends personally would be crazy to deal with him, espicially when there are other good builders out there.

Just my take on it. Good luck in court guys.

Aside from the Crude language spoken here (which I agree with you on that point) the rest of your complete post sounds like YOUR on Lens side & backing him as well as a few others here? Why dont you FRIENDS of his Call your FRIEND Len & have him respond to this so it can be put to rest? I dont know Either of these people but until Len says something to Rebutt this then He is the Dirty Party here! Thats my opinion as an outsider with no stake in either party!

you think this tranny could have held up to my 307 olds? :D

i wish you the best of luck. i had a problem with 2 vendors in the olds/g-body community. One came through and honored parts that weren;t used till 3 years after the purchase... the other did similar to the problem you seem to have. He ignored me till i went away. Seems to me when your customer base is small in the grand scheme of things, info like this is BAD for business. at $2500 a pop losing 5-10 potential customers can put someone outta commission.

Again, thank everyone for the support. As I stated in my last post, I will refrain from any commentary unless it deals DIRECTLY with the reasoning behind the initiation of this thread. That said, we still have heard nothing from Len or any of his business cohorts, yet continue to hold out hope for that to change soon. Rest assured that at this time, we have no intention of leaving this be as we continue to feel that we have come up on the very short end of "the stick".

We appreciate the comments from the members of this board and others as they largely help to validate our concerns as well as refresh the thread to the top so that it continues to draw as much attention as we feel it is deserving of.

Thanks guys......

This thread was created sept. 29th, it's now oct. 7th with zero response from Mr. Freeman. As a local potential customer that is just BS. Free thread bump

Status
Not open for further replies.