Len Freeman, is this how you treat your customers? long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lost a customer. I was about to purchase one of his trans a few weeks ago. Now that this thread surface , Im out in dealing bussiness with him.

I'm guessing you're not the only one. If nothing else these guys will get that satisfaction.

This is really unfortunate. Can any of his close friends offer an explanation?

This is totally out of character. There's got to be more to this.

Has anyone here that is a "friend" of Len actually talked to him about this thread and/or gotten any response from him? Interesting. this man build his rep from years of customer satisfaction and hard work and this makes him look like crap..... you know what they say, you could build a thousand bridges and maybe called a bridge builder but you suck one **** and your a ********** (I mean no disrespect to anyone but just a saying that comes to mind about how, as my Gunney once said "You could have a sh*tload of 'That-a-boys' but you get one 'Oh ****' and you ****ed!') dont let this once bad influence ruin ur rep Len. $2500 is a cheap price to pay to keep your name good. (I dont know either parties involved but wish both the best..... however if in doubt, I do know Don Wang from DRW if you need a good trans in the SoCal area!!!

TTT

My transmission is living on borrowed time. Looks like I will be buying one from Hofer when I break because I know he would never pull some crap like this.

Yeah, it's too bad. I have two more I need done. I would have much rather paid him $7500 to do all three right instead of getting screwed for $2500.

he must be retiring soon that he just does not seem to care about trying to make this right. what does he think, that you are just going to go away after time and people will just forget about this. have you gone on the other g body sights asking about trying to get ahold of him? you could also warn other people that also use these tranmissions to what kind of person this guy is and the kind of work he does.

Len would probably reply, but he's to busy reading about himself in the Turbo Lounge thread entitled "Gallina/Freeman backs it up!!!" and about himself being spoken of as a great driver... which maybe he is, but... from what we've gathered from this thread so far is that he's proving to be even better at taking someone's hard earned money & not giving them what they paid for!!! He's also proving himself to be a real LOSER as an honest tranny builder & an even bigger LOSER as a person....:(

Disco Stu, as much as we all would like to hold out hope that he'll respond & say that this has been a big misunderstanding, I don't think it's gonna happen. He obviously doesn't care about your tranny problems, his reputation with us fellow TurboBuick members or anyone other than himself....It's time to get a Lawyer & get the wheels of justice rolling!!!!

The Darkside

The Darkside said:
Disco Stu, as much as we all would like to hold out hope that he'll respond & say that this has been a big misunderstanding, I don't think it's gonna happen. He obviously doesn't care about your tranny problems, his reputation with us fellow TurboBuick members or anyone other than himself....It's time to get a Lawyer & get the wheels of justice rolling!!!!
Again everyone, we TRULY appreciate your support and effort to make this thread stay afloat and gain a widespread fan basis. Tempting as it may be, just to assure that we are staying 100% true to our word (which in the long run will help to further prove our integrity and therefore the validity of our claims), Stu and I agreed to wait 1 month from the initiation of this thread before making the determination to go forward with legal resolution or not. That said, this thread was started on the 29th of last month (September), so time is ticking away quickly. Stu and I plan to be in Noble for the Buick vs. Ford annual event and I'm sure there will be some serious discussion at that time as to how we will proceed from there. In the meantime though, we're going to hold out hope that something changes and continue to bump this thread until one or the other takes place....

Rest assured, whatever course of action we decide upon will be made widely known to the entire community as we DEFINATELY feel it prudent to publicly see this ordeal through to the end....

You guys can come hang out with us Texas Street Cars dudes and drink cold beer and discuss the Len Freeman situation...should be fun.

You know, I hope there's nothing wrong health wise with Len and you guys are doing this. That would be pretty poor.

I kinda doubt it. He feels good enough to rip six second passes off and to continue to do business, despite his GF Lisa telling me that he does not work there anymore.

I'm sorry, but I would have to reserve my opinion until I knew what the other side of the story was. Especially, since I know first hand how tenacious a soured customer can be.

Besides, health issues would not cause someone to build a trans full of stock and defective parts, paint it balck and put a "Pefrformance" transmissions sticker on it, and sell it for $2500.

Let's not forget, this is not just about not getting back to me because something minor went wrong. It is because he shamelessly ripped me off and now does not have the ethics to address it. Even though he has been on the board since this thread's inception. Which is now a sticky. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.