Len Freeman, is this how you treat your customers? long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was created sept. 29th, it's now oct. 7th with zero response from Mr. Freeman. As a local potential customer that is just BS. Free thread bump

Is his shop close enough by you that you could drive by to verify that he is infact open for business? Again, just trying to assume all things possible and cover all basis. Thanks either way!

4,406 people have viewed this and no response from Len. I am truely puzzled. Its kinda funny how Len had time to back up his 6sec pass though:eek: so business couldn't be that bad that he had to close the doors.

Well...I was trying to keep out of this...but if Len has his friends vouching for him..then I would have to vouch for John...He is a one man shop that has been helpful and good to his customers and this community in general...We want guys like him to be around but if people like Len would keep on taking a bite of his check well guess what?..John and small shops will disappear and we would have to deal with inferior service and products that do not have much of a competition around.

Protecting John is protecting the community. Guys like him are the backbone of the Turbo Buick scene and we should protect them from sharks like Len.

I will say it now...If Len does not respond he is not getting any job from me or others that I know. Unless he tries to solve this the right way, which is not the case so far.

Aside from the Crude language spoken here (which I agree with you on that point) the rest of your complete post sounds like YOUR on Lens side & backing him as well as a few others here?

I can pretty much guarantee you thats not the case.

Since so many people are watching this thread and commenting on it on other boards. Read this!

I am tired of this BS about TurboBuick protecting anyone....

I don't care if Len is or is not a vendor on this board. We do not protect vendors. It is hilarious to me that some people use this argument against us. That if Len was a vendor this thread would be deleted.... No it wouldn't. Take Gbody and Brian W for instance. Brian is one of my best friends. He has taken more shots on this board over the last year than anyone. NONE OF THOSE POSTS WERE DELETED!!!

I have said it many times, being a vendor on this board gets you nothing more than advertisement... We don't make things disappear for anybody.

If something does get removed there is a DAMN GOOD REASON! If anybody has a question just feel free to ask me as someone did yesterday... I care about this community, I hope we can make it another 20yrs as a group. It takes people being civil for this to happen...

I assume there will be many of you guys at the event in NC next weekend. If anybody has any questions or problems with me feel free to see me then...

Oh and btw, I choose whom becomes sponsors. If others want to think that the small amount of money we get from the few sponsors that actually step up and support the community is making me rich all I can do is laugh:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :rolleyes: I filed taxes on this board, it didn't help:rolleyes: I wonder if all board owners turn in taxes especially on the donated money:eek:

I still love you Shane. :biggrin: The other boards can't compare, that's why there's soo much hub-bub.

I'm just waiting to see if anything comes of this. I think all of the tension will dissipate as soon as the other half of the story shows up.

Speculation sucks....in any case.

I didn't think it was so funny. :rolleyes:

I've only had posts deleted on one board in the entire internet universe, guess which vendor/moderator and on which board it was? :p ;)

No biggy, stuff happens for "good" reason all the time. :smile:

Including fist fights at the Buick events I suppose. :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Back to the guys that got screwed, VERY unfortunately. :mad:

TTT and hoping that the transmission shop responds more than the unfortunate side event people.

I am not sure if you take it to court you will win.
And I know he said he would take care of it(heresay)
But the unit was clearly out of warranty at the time.
and unless you have a bill that clearly states the part that
should have been inside,Im not sure what they will give you

Wow Otto I had no idea you were also a Lawyer.:tongue:

It's only heresay to you Otto, If Len said it directly to Stu then it is not heresay. In fact, it may be a verbal contract.

Remember Fraud has no warranty. If I sell you a brand new cadillac but deliver to you a twenty year old, rusted out piece of crap then it is fraud re-gardless of whether it came with a warranty or not. If Stu can prove by expert testimony that the tranny is not what Len was contracted to produce, then it doesn't matter if it even came with a warranty.

Remember Fraud has no warranty. If I sell you a brand new cadillac but deliver to you a twenty year old, rusted out piece of crap then it is fraud re-gardless of whether it came with a warranty or not. If Stu can prove by expert testimony that the tranny is not what Len was contracted to produce, then it doesn't matter if it even came with a warranty.

THANK YOU SULLY. Maybe that is in terms that everyone can better understand no matter what kind of "great deal" they thought it was. ;)

Not much else to say today. Except BUMP.

Man up,why have you not posted here to defend yourself,I am sure by now someone has informed you of this thread...curious minds want to know:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Man up,why have you not posted here to defend yourself,I am sure by now someone has informed you of this thread...curious minds want to know:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I dont think its going to happen,I believe if there was going to be a response it would have happened by now. Ive been watching this thread everyday. And Im not one to pay any attention to these things,but this is interesting. I hope it gets resolved in the interest of both parties.

I dont think its going to happen,I believe if there was going to be a response it would have happened by now. Ive been watching this thread everyday. And Im not one to pay any attention to these things,but this is interesting. I hope it gets resolved in the interest of both parties.

I agree he, would of by now. This is how Len is choosing to deal with this situation right or wrong about all that can be done online is bump..... if you have a case why not just get a lawyer. Online seems to be futile at this point

I agree he, would of by now. This is how Len is choosing to deal with this situation right or wrong about all that can be done online is bump..... if you have a case why not just get a lawyer. Online seems to be futile at this point

Yeah, it's becoming apparent that he is not going to make and effort to make good on this, or even attempt trying to defend himself. Like my other thread, I am giving him a chance to respond. We are giving him a month before we pursue this.

Thank you guys for all your concern, input, and keeping this thread from getting buried. Instances like this are a matter of concern for everyone IMO. If a vendor is going to burn a customer, then it should be known by future potential customers so they can weigh their options and keep this from happening to them.

This thread serves the purpose of keeping other people informed that our 6 cylinder hero Len will screw the hell out of them if they trust him with their money. I hope this thread stays bumped for the rest of Len's life, until he resolves the problem.

Bump.

WOW....5,570 + views. What a shame! I honestly wouldn't have thought any straight shootin' business man would allow his reputation to be tarnished to such a degree, unless he's got no legitimate rebuttle to offer as an alternate viewpoint. FACT is y'all, Stu and I have made ZERO false accusations...absolutely NOTHING even minutely embellished. The testiment we've made here is the same we're prepared to present in a legal resolution, should Len allow it to come to that point. That said though, I would again like to stress, Stu and I sincerely hope (and pray) that it does not escalate to such an extreme. However, as several have already stated, the opportunity to avoid such a ordeal is slipping away day by day.......

Hey Mr. Len, man up and give these fellows what they paid for and make things right. Members will have more respect for you if you admit the mistake and fix the problem!

Just lost a customer. I was about to purchase one of his trans a few weeks ago. Now that this thread surface , Im out in dealing bussiness with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.