lets get together in NC

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
ok we got together in Raliegh on the 12 of february, now lets move it east into the hickory area to maybe get some ashville folks to join the fun.
any sugestions on dates & places? Bennets Steak House on 64 70 has great food. anyone else have any ideas?

GET TOGETHER

My car should be running by this weekend so by then I should be ready for little road trip. So I am all for it. I'll have to get directions but I will get them closer to the date.

It will be nice to show my new motor off to some people who know what they are looking at. Not hearing; why did you put a turbo on a family car.

Also there is a 86 T that just showed up in my neighborhood a few days ago maybe I could get them to come.

Billy

As long as it is not the same weekend as the "Run to the Sun" show at Myrtle Beach I'll be there.

And I guess I'll have to bring the "quiet" car with real radials next time!! :eek:

K.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
As long as it is not the same weekend as the "Run to the Sun" show at Myrtle Beach I'll be there.

And I guess I'll have to bring the "quiet" car with real radials next time!! :eek:

K.
well what weekend is that?

Originally posted by TurboIndian
well what weekend is that?

March 17th-19th. You were offered to go remember...? All you have to do is drive the Firebird from Holden Beach 40-minutes to Myrtle Beach. ;)

K.

Were is Hickory again? I don't remember exactly. How far is it from Raleigh time wise?

Originally posted by TurboIndian
ok we got together in Raliegh on the 12 of february, now lets move it east into the hickory area...

Which direction?? And you're a truck driver for a living... :D ;)

K.

keiths car might make if he remembers to plug in his volt booster.
I might drive the white ttype if weather is good.yall go a head and bash me about my white ttype because i know it coming .
thanks regalwe4 kevin :p ;) :eek:

The 12th works for me. If its 3 hrs west of Raleigh isn't that further than Charlotte. I'll check ye old map I guess.