Like new GNX found.

Attachments

• GNX 013 (Small).jpg
    GNX 013 (Small).jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,728
That 7 mile car is only worth about $10K, I will take it off your hands for $11K.:biggrin:....cash....right now.....

Thanks for being the first person to say what the cars are worth (the reason I started the thread ) !;)

Can you get a little more info on the Miller car? I think I have seen that bfore.

Johan when you're ready I'll send you a check!:biggrin:

Johan -

Nice find on all the cars...Good luck with the acquisition! Post up some more pics - I like photos of cars that have been "sleeping" for some time!

Promotional Car

Thought I read where they made a few Regals with the Miller HighLife decals theyy were giveaways. Nice find I'd trick it out like an Old Grand National racer before they changed it to Winston Cup . Nice find..Hope you get the GNXs

very impressive

Thanks for the updates,
kinda neat to hear about some "found" GN's.
keep us informed, please.
thanks
cruzn57

OK, update.
A deal has been reached whereby the cars are scheduled to be auctioned with no reserve by Red Barons Antiques in Atlanta Ga. on June 23 and 24 2007.
The Auctioneer is Bob Brown, the owner of the antique store.

Red Baron's Antiques ~ Home Page ~ Welcome Friends!

I think this is a fair and interesting way to sell these cars and as it is an "antique furniture" place instead of a "car only" auction, there is a good chance the cars can be had for a reasonable sum. The latest problem is that "someone" who works there drove the 7 miler this morning after putting a battery in it so now it has 9.7 miles on it. I swear, it was not me.
Little did he know ! I think it is humorous how this guy puts a battery in the car and drove it around to see if it would charge not knowing how many times the original owner had to fend off his desire to go around the block !

I'll post more photos, but if anyone is interested in the cars they need to come and do their own inspection as I will not be available.
I hope you have enjoyed the thread !
Johan

More like:
90,000.00 for the 7 mile one
45,000.00 for the 40,000 mile one
17,000.00 for the GN
Good luck at the auction, please post results when available.

Cool

Glad to admit that in this case I was wrong. With all the scams out there, I guess my tendency is to always assume the worst.

Wish you luck with the sale, that's one incredible find. :smile:

johan said:
Grand National has about 40,000 miles.

You might want to check into the history of the GN; the dash has been changed if the pictures are correct.

Later AJ

You might want to check into the history of the GN; the dash has been changed if the pictures are correct.

Later AJ

I think I know what you are talking about.
The cars were ordered with optional higher MPH speedos than the standard 85 mph speedo which came standard. The 85mph speedos may still be with the cars. I'm checking.
Also, the sunroof GNX and the GN were the subject of numerous recalls and various suspension modifications were made to the cars at the dealer as a result of these recalls. All of the original pieces are included, although they are not physically with the cars as I type this. There are a number of items that have been stored for 20 years in a locked room in the warehouse that are included with the cars. These items will be described as soon as I can get a chance to do so. The 9.7 mile GNX is all original and never underwent any change as the result of any recall.

I hope this answers your question about the dash of the GN.

that was probably the lowest mile gnx in existence now it is tied with the one that is on ebay.stupid move on somebodys part.somebody would of paid more for it just to have the lowest mile one out there! and the battery isn't gonna get fully recharged in 3 miles anyway.