List of Who made your AR lower rec?

Hey i know someone who makes them in Orlando FL not too far from us.. if you want his info i can give it to you later when i get off work i have his contact info @ home..

Thanks but right now I'm starting to look for an AR style .308 lower but I have to sell my .50 BMG McBros target rifle first.

Sorry but I don't have an AR based rifles right now.:rolleyes: You're welcome to come down to Hillsboro and do some shooting if you're interested. I think I can set something up woth a few friends and give you a nice long range.:)

I knew the Mega Machine Shop sucked before I knew it existed:biggrin: I would buy any of the other brands... Looks LMT really is the deal though... Majority of mine are made by the Continental one!

LMT is where it's at. I didn't see bravo company usa on the list. I believe they make there's in house, but not sure.

I just stumbled across this part of the forum, I'm a big gun enthusiast waiting to get a GN. I just finished a AR Pistol build and was happy to see the link that the OP posted.

photo.JPG

I have been looking at a local company for my AR 308 build. I have a bunch of time so I am sure they will be available when I am ready to build one. Worth taking a look anyway. They wont be on that list and for the record I have not looked at one. Just a fan of supporting local companies when I can.
Detroit Gun Works