You can type here any text you want

LooK at My BabY.. What ShoulD i DO??? Repost!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PooP1186

Look at what she used to look like and now check out how she looks now i was coming home from work when a dumb mother f***** in the third lane desides to make a U turn cut me off im in the first lane and i hit him he also gets out of the car and runs i said F*** that im not chasing him. A.A.A. called my car a total loss. what do u guys think should i get my car back or look for a new car??? also if i get it back is there any donners or sellers out there cuz im gonna need parts

Attachments

• SSPX0099.jpg
    SSPX0099.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,102
  • SSPX0101.jpg
    SSPX0101.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,115
  • SSPX0102.jpg
    SSPX0102.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,104
  • SSPX0075.jpg
    SSPX0075.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,098
How much is your insurance giving you for your total loss?? I take it that the other driver didn't have insurance. How much is the buy back?

well roof doesn't looked buckled .. windshield break ??? def has some frame damage.. you could put another frame under it or have that one "pulled" .. 3/4 nose shouldn't be that hard to find where you are. OR take the ins $$$ and go buy another .. :cool: hmmmm..this a hot air car ???

AAA hasnt got back to me yet and its been like 2 and a half weeks already but they said im gonna get the whole $7500 thats what i paid for the car

Get it back and save it from the crusher. I saved this one...it CAN be done! Just my .02

Attachments

• DSC00145.jpg
    DSC00145.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,098
  • clara 020.jpg
    clara 020.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,110
well roof doesn't looked buckled .. windshield break ??? def has some frame damage.. you could put another frame under it or have that one "pulled" .. 3/4 nose shouldn't be that hard to find where you are. OR take the ins $$$ and go buy another .. :cool: hmmmm..this a hot air car ???
its intercooled the emblems were stolen

I would fix it.....granted I'm not there to see in person...but from the looks of the the pics it could be fixed...I've seen and worked on much worse

Fix It!!!! I had an 86 GN that looked similar to that in damage. I got it fixed. The a few years later I wrecked it so bad it was not fixable.

Fix it!!!!!!!!!! Theres too many being parted and stolen and etc etc etc soon we will have nothing left then we wont have to worry bout it :(

depends if you plan to keep it forever. If you fix it, it will always have that black cloud of being a salvage, etc. that will always hurt the value. I think you should get another that isn't in as great condition, perhaps with a blown motor/trans and transplant all of your goodies to it. This way the result will be a car that still holds most of its value. If it is sentimental reasons, then it doesn't look all that bad, but keep in mind that it is almost always worse when you go to strip it down to see exactly what has to be replaced.

Either way, that sucks and good luckwithwhatever you choose to do.

I would find the SOB that hit me.......:biggrin:

But as long as nobody was hurt.

Fix it.

I agree with the others and I would fix it.. I would probably just pull all the front sheet metal and put the tub on a new frame.

Not that difficult and frames are not that expensive.

It is fixable.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Sorry to see those pictures! I had the same thing happen to my 84. I first had a battle with the ins company for the value of the car. In their 'settlement' I made sure that I could purchase the car back along with getting a check from them for the car. I then parted it out and went out hunting for another car.

Back