You can type here any text you want

look what I bumped into at the parts store

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

larrym

West Coast Newfy
1981 Monty with a factory turbo buick engine hot air blow through its in nice shape 60,000 KM we yacked for about half an hour.
firstcruise005-0.jpg

firstcruise006-0.jpg

Sorry about the image quality.

I know the 81 Monty had the turbo option but that Monty looked newer than an '81...:confused:

Hey! A driveable drawthrough car! What is that like 10 nationwide. :biggrin:

Looks like its an 81 with an SS nose and spoiler and cutlass seats. So its probably an 81 with some work done.

Wonder if the PEVR works. :frown:

Wow that's cool but unless i'm wrong it's not a Buick engine it's a Chevy engine they were toying with and Chevy thought a turbo V6 would never catch on and they axed it after 81

Wow that's cool but unless i'm wrong it's not a Buick engine it's a Chevy engine they were toying with and Chevy thought a turbo V6 would never catch on and they axed it after 81

It was a Buick engine:eek:

wow...nice monte to bad its got like a 82 gn motor in there. but o well nice and clean...

Nice find... Im guessin its not a real SS... Wonder if its the factory turbo engine from the early Montes

its a factory turbo model according to the owner the SS clip and spoiler were added.

Back