looking for a girlfriend

DIAZ 87

2-1 FOR 2010
My name is Reilly and i am 4 years old.My hobbies are driving my parents crazy all day long,playing with toys,swimming,walking along the lake front and farting:eek:

Attachments

• reilly the man.jpg
    reilly the man.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 439
Hi Reiley,

My name is Rocky and im a boxer too. I am very careful about showing my face on the internet..there are a lot of creepos out there. I was once coerced into meeting a female boxer who was living with the board member Brer Rabbit. Well...the female boxer ended up being a male minpin and i was brutally attacked!

Attachments

• DSC00051_edited.jpg
    DSC00051_edited.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 436
now i know that the vicious dog will only attack from behind, so i wear a disguise to make him think im always looking at him. He is a fruit just like his owner.

Attachments

• DSC00011_edited.jpg
    DSC00011_edited.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 418
aaaarrrgghh! you took his nuts. he looks like good stock, nice looking boxer, why would ya clip him.

aaaarrrgghh! you took his nuts. he looks like good stock, nice looking boxer, why would ya clip him.

he is actually a champion bloodlined import. he was neutered during one of his multiple cancer operations. The poor guy has a lot of heart problems too.
he is now 8 years old, all greyed out and still thinks he is a puppy!

Hi Reiley,

My name is Rocky and im a boxer too. I am very careful about showing my face on the internet..there are a lot of creepos out there. I was once coerced into meeting a female boxer who was living with the board member Brer Rabbit. Well...the female boxer ended up being a male minpin and i was brutally attacked!

I have a boxer named Rocky also, kinda funny.

Hi our names are Sophie and Meatta Ball. We love to run in the park, hangout with our parents, and play tug of war with our toys.

Love these two. They make my day when I came home after a sh*tty day at work.

Attachments

• DCP_3257.jpg
    DCP_3257.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 207
  • DCP_2834.jpg
    DCP_2834.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 204
  • DCP_2837.jpg
    DCP_2837.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 199
  • DCP_2840.jpg
    DCP_2840.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 196
My girls, the white boxer was one of two white ones in a litter of ten fawn boxers. They are not dating because my wife had them fixed.

Attachments

• my bitches.jpg
    my bitches.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 156
Maximus.jpg
Gents Meet Maximus, French Mastiff aka Dogue de Bordeaux (best known for role in Turner and Hooch):cool: