You can type here any text you want

Looking for mildly built Stage 1 or 2 off center

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nashty

WORLD'S FASTEST ......geo
Please let me know if you have or know someone who has a S1 or S2 motor available. Don't need 1200hp, just something that can reliably handle 700-800hp.

Thanks,

Roger

Originally posted by Nashty
Please let me know if you have or know someone who has a S1 or S2 motor available. Don't need 1200hp, just something that can reliably handle 700-800hp.

Thanks,

Roger
Hi Rodger! I tried to send you a private mess. but your mail box is full Call me @ 949-378-1590 I have exactly what your looking for.
Anyone else that may be interested I will be posting my complete 278 in. stage II engine & details for sale in the parts section.

For the right price my 628 RWHP Stage 1 might go up for sale to build my Stage 2.. Not sure what its worth:confused:
I might put it on ebay.
2 Years on it now but i started with a new S1 blcok.
Center main cap are steel
3.965 bore
New 14 bolt GN 1 heads
New T&D rockers
wet sump
3.590 BMS crank Std/Std
Carillo rods
J&E pistons
218/220 flat tappet cam
Deep pan
Hogans intake and the list goes on
Anybody interested PM me

Thanks for the info JayC but I am mainly looking for a short block.I am trying to do a build up like Red Arnstrongs wifes car in GM High Tech.I have every thing but the short block.I know were a new stage 2 is that I can get minus rods and pistons for way less money and the block crank and heads have never been run.

Back