You can type here any text you want

LOTS !! of Small Parts LOOK !!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

m233roller

Banned
NEW !! in the package Caspers Hi-Low fan switch with plug and play harness. Instructions in package that's never been opened. $25

NEW !! red T for the center of your horn button. $20

NEW !! Big brass fitting that screws into the block for the oil return line. $10

These are ALL USED parts in excellent condition unless stated otherwise.

Red's volt booster. $25
Excellent intercooler fan and hub. $45
BGC (modified by them) stock type upper plenum. $45
Pair of 86-87 valve covers that are sand blasted and look great the way they are. $50 for the pair.
Stock upper plenum. $25
Nice stock up pipe. $20
LOW mile stock throttle body with linkage. $50
Stock exhaust elbow. $20
Stock turbo cover cut for 3in. downpipe. Nice shape. $25
Nice turbo oil return line with the big brass fitting. $45
Front 3 hard vacuum lines in excellent shape. $25
Ignition module flat mounting bracket. $35
Throttle cable bracket. $45
Rear alt. twisted bracket. $35
Flat front alt. Y bracket. $25
Big aluminum ass. mounting bracket. $50
Stock radio mounting brackets. $20
Front license plate mounting bracket. $15
Turbo cover J bracket. $45
Excellent stock 86-87 crossover pipe (NO dings, dents, cracks ect.)that has been sandblasted and sprayed balck with Hi-Temp VHT. $75
Terry Houstin 3" test pipe with dump. Been sandblasted clean and sprayed black with Hi-temp VHT. $50
Pair of chrome park light bezels (alittle pitting back in the channels) nice drivers. $25
Pair of chrome side marker lights, nice chrome lens are faded alittle. Nice drivers. $30 for the pair.
Excellent right amber park light (in the front bumper) $25
Complete (round) dome light with about 18ins. of wire. $15
Saddle brown dash speaker cover (abslolutely NO cracks) alittle faded. $75
Nice TIGHT pair of visor brackets for hardtop or astro roof car. With all mounting screws. Nice chrome on them. $20 for the pair.
Excellent set of 3 dash air vents with NICE chrome on them. $35
Nice gray steering wheel collars. The one under the steering wheel. $10
T-Type dash plaque with NICE chrome. Does have a couple of minor scratches on it. $50
NICE blue or burgundy pull straps. $25 a pair.
NICE blue, burgundy, gray or sand gray arm rests. $30 a pair.
Excellent burgundy A-pillar trim. Both sides. $40 for both.

ALL PARTS ARE PLUS SHIPPING !!!
Want pics.? Pm me your email address and I'll send you some.

Mike, do you know if the Caspers hi/low switch is just for stock fan or will it work on the Intrepid/Ramchargers fans as well? I am interested, let me check out the Caspers site...

second on line

Terry Houstin 3" test pipe with dump. Been sandblasted clean and sprayed black with Hi-temp VHT. $50

Damn Mike with prices like that ,make a man buy stuff he don't even need......:biggrin:

If no cracks or damage I'll take these:

Pair of chrome side marker lights, nice chrome lens are faded alittle. Nice drivers. $30 for the pair.

Pay Pal, Money order??? LMK

Nice TIGHT pair of visor brackets for hardtop or astro roof car. With all mounting screws. Nice chrome on them. $20 for the pair.

I will take these.

Bryan

Caspers switch SOLD
Turbo cover SOLD
Chrome marker lights SOLD
3in. test pipe SOLD

Still LOTS of good parts here guys.

NEW !! Big brass fitting that screws into the block for the oil return line. $10

how much to ship this?

Bob

do you still have center red t for horn if so very interested how much to ship to 84532

I will take these.

Bryan

Received today, Nice parts ! Feedback coming.
Thanks
Bryan

Back