Made it to Bithlo Tonight,1st Run with the Nitto's

The 89 TTA came with a larger one. Dont know if its stronger.

But..

I def would get a GM piece as it will be stronger. The Dorman stuff is chinese..

On subject.. on my TTA I used one I got from Summit it was a billet one.

Summit Racing SUM-G1465 - Summit Racing® Vacuum Check Valves - Overview - SummitRacing.com

I ran -6 hose to it using the AN style fitting. I blew my hose of my stocker at 28 PSI once and it was scary.. I went to this style never had anymore probs.

Thanks Pronto.....

I will get one tomorrow,go wide open throttle and then see what happens....

I'll post my results when i do...

Thanks again

Check Valve

The 89 TTA came with a larger one. Dont know if its stronger.

But..

I def would get a GM piece as it will be stronger. The Dorman stuff is chinese..

On subject.. on my TTA I used one I got from Summit it was a billet one.

Summit Racing SUM-G1465 - Summit Racing® Vacuum Check Valves - Overview - SummitRacing.com

I ran -6 hose to it using the AN style fitting. I blew my hose of my stocker at 28 PSI once and it was scary.. I went to this style never had anymore probs.
They have it in stock,i will order one now and in the mean time i will try the one pronto suggested,its only $5.99 i can't go wrong...

Thanks again for your time and thoughts

Remember the Summit piece doesnt have a barb but -6 AN thread. So you need -6 hose and a -6 hose end female that will thread over that check valve.

Remember the Summit piece doesnt have a barb but -6 AN thread. So you need -6 hose and a -6 hose end female that will thread over that check valve.

i got the summit check valve,now where do i get what you told me that i need?

-6 hose end female?

thanks sir