You can type here any text you want

MAF question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

captflash

Old and Bold
My maf went out and I had it replaced but I'm experiencing low end problems.When I take off from a stop it bogs down and chugs terribly until I get some speed up and then it takes off. My top end is fine, I went 112mph in the trap at PBIR but it wont spool up for a takeoff. Is it possible the new maf has problems? Thanks. I appreciate any input, I'm new to the turbo Buicks but I know enough to ask for help on these forums. Ross

maf

I got it from Dave at J&J. It's "new" but I don't know where they got it from.Thanks. Ross

I got it from Dave at J&J. It's "new" but I don't know where they got it from.Thanks. Ross

i have seen a lot of MAFS that are supposed to be "correct" for our cars that aren't worth a darn------calibrations are wrong------even some that are claimed to be original, correct, GM etc-------really hard to fine a good one----- best thing to do is just buy a LT1 maf and use a translator.......RC

Back