Mean Chicken !

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Rumor has it the darling of this kill section mean chicken had his azz handed to him by a 70 year old senior citizen in a Porsche. Could this be true or even possible. The old guy claimed it was some character with a funny nick name who actually had the stones to try & race him & commented about the foolishness of these younger generations.

Hmmmm, wonder who the owner of the Porsche is?;) How meanchicken doesn't lose his license is beyond me.:smile:

Yup...I was driving down Antonio yesterday and came across some old dude in a yellow Turbo 997 Porsche who says he knows you, Papa Lou.

He was sitting on the side of the road so I blew some boost off at him as I went by and kept cruising. He stayed there.
A few minutes later he was behind me.:D That took some effort.

We were cruising side by side at about 45 when he decided to try and race (I was hoping for a red light ahead and was unprepared for the roll race). He got the jump and was out on me a few lengths before I got going...but I stuck with him from then on until we let out....he didn't get any further away...

When we got slowed down, he said he knew the 8 second world record holder for "those things" [pointing at my GN.] I asked Who? He said your name. I laughed told him you built my engine and then told him to tell you that he came across the Meanchicken. :biggrin:

I tried to get him to race from a dig...but he wouldn't.
Even tried for another roll race....he stayed put...I guess he didn't want to get embarasssed now that I was prepared.
Let him know that roll racing is for people who can't drive... :rolleyes:

...and I'm still driving around with about 100lbs of Spoolfools rims and drag radials in my trunk and had a 185lb passenger...that's good for about 3 lengths...

Yup...I was driving down Antonio yesterday and came across some old dude in a yellow Turbo 997 Porsche who says he knows you, Papa Lou.

He was sitting on the side of the road so I blew some boost off at him as I went by and kept cruising. He stayed there.
A few minutes later he was behind me.:D That took some effort.

We were cruising side by side at about 45 when he decided to try and race (I was hoping for a red light ahead and was unprepared for the roll race). He got the jump and was out on me a few lengths before I got going...but I stuck with him from then on until we let out....he didn't get any further away...

When we got slowed down, he said he knew the 8 second world record holder for "those things" [pointing at my GN.] I asked Who? He said your name. I laughed told him you built my engine and then told him to tell you that he came across the Meanchicken. :biggrin:

I tried to get him to race from a dig...but he wouldn't.
Even tried for another roll race....he stayed put...I guess he didn't want to get embarasssed now that I was prepared.
Let him know that roll racing is for people who can't drive... :rolleyes:

...and I'm still driving around with about 100lbs of Spoolfools rims and drag radials in my trunk and had a 185lb passenger...that's good for about 3 lengths...
Chicken you were out of your element. Plus the Porsche is no light weight had a passenger. Stick with racing 13 second lightnings & typhoons avoid the embarrassment. How many more unreported beatings have you taken

Chicken you were out of your element. Plus the Porsche is no light weight had a passenger. Stick with racing 13 second lightnings & typhoons avoid the embarrassment. How many more unreported beatings have you taken

I think we need to get these two set up at the track or some dark desolate road on the edge of town;)

For the record... my monies on the chicken:wink:
turkey-2.jpg

Tell us it's not true?

smokedchicken001.jpg

Your feathers plucked by a glorified V-dub?
vw-bug-afire.jpg

If only the MT DRs were on the car, instead of in the trunk.:eek::D

Don't EVER let this happen again. But, if you do. Be sure and post it here.:D

Mike B.

What?
...unless he had a midget that I couldn't see, he didn't have a passenger.
Is that what he told you?

Tell him next time we're lined up at a light, he best be ready, cuz whatever happens is getting reported here.

I'll take it back up from my 21lbs street tune to about 24 and go hunting for him.:cool:

What?

Tell him next time we're lined up at a light, he best be ready, cuz whatever happens is getting reported here.

I'll take it back up from my 21lbs street tune to about 24 and go hunting for him.:cool:
Since I have the same car If you promise to leave it at your street tune I will give you a try with mine. I'm only running 14 # boost cause it's stock.

Since I have the same car If you promise to leave it at your street tune I will give you a try with mine. I'm only running 14 # boost cause it's stock.

Well...let's line 'em up behind El Toro Marine base on a cool day and find out if I can 0-60 faster than 3.6 on street tires and a....street tune.......:D

What?

You're on! I spoke to that old man with the Porsche today who is a good friend of mine about the beat down you suffered. He claims to have had a passenger when you guys raced it was a stuffed teddy bear plus a full tank of gas. I cautioned him that you were out for blood now. He was unimpressed & says that you're fortunate not to have tangled with his 599 Ferrari he has in his garage. He also asked me if you got a lot of tickets & if you were on any kind of medication or support group to deal with your delusions.

You're on! I spoke to that old man with the Porsche today who is a good friend of mine about the beat down you suffered. He claims to have had a passenger when you guys raced it was a stuffed teddy bear plus a full tank of gas. I cautioned him that you were out for blood now. He was unimpressed & says that you're fortunate not to have tangled with his 599 Ferrari he has in his garage. He also asked me if you got a lot of tickets & if you were on any kind of medication or support group to deal with your delusions.

Tell him to put on his lambskin mittens and bring that 559 out for my supper.:cool:
I don't think he can drive it...that's why he wouldn't go from a dig in the Porsche.
With a pro driving that 559 go 11.2...I got that beat...with more boost to spare...

No tickets....in 1.5 years...and I'm off my meds...and I beat the snot out of my support group and rage quit...
Buncha whiney support group babies....
"Hi. My name is [Panzy faced wuss boy]...and I'm addicted to speeding..."
"Hi [Panzy faced wuss boy]!"

Aaaaaah SshshssshhhsshADDUP!!!!

I feel tears wellin' up cold and deep inside
Like my turbo's sprung a big break
And the stab of loneliness, sharp and painful
That I may never shake
You might say I was taking it hard
When you blew me off with a Porsche
But don't you wager that I'll hide the sorrow
When I'm a' burning like a torch

Well, the race is on and here comes pride
Up the backstretch
Heartaches are a-going to the inside
My tears are holding back
And tryin' not to fall
My car's out of the running
The Chicken's been scratched for another's sake
The race is on and it looks like heartache
And the Mean one loses all

One day I ventured down the road, never once suspectin'
What the final results would be
How I lived in fear of waking up each mornin'
And finding that a Porsche walked from me
There's ache and pain in my heart
For today was the one that I hated to face
Somebody new came up to win it
I wound out in second place

Well, the race is on and here comes pride
Up the backstretch
Heartaches are a-going to the inside
My tears are holding back
And tryin' not to fall
My car's out of the running
The Chicken's been scratched for another's sake
The race is on and it looks like heartache
And the Mean one loses all

Yes, the Mean one loses all...

Hey...TurboTGuy (a.k.a. New Guy)....

ARE YOU ON DRUGS????

Then gimme some....selfish....

Ya'll are hedging your bets the wrong way....a 997 jumped me in a roll race from 45mph as I was crusing in OD...and then after seeing he couldn't shake me loose...wouldn't go from a dig...
Who's the Chicken?

Now I got another 997 owner calling me out....but he's sending me PM's telling me I need to keep a 21 lb street tune on and have to be on street tires....no DR's.....
I guess spotting him all wheel drive and an extra turbo isn't advantage enough...so he wants to make it a fair race for his turbo beetle.
BaaaHAAAAA!!!!!:biggrin: