Mean Chicken !

Tell him to put on his lambskin mittens and bring that 559 out for my supper.:cool:
I don't think he can drive it...that's why he wouldn't go from a dig in the Porsche.
With a pro driving that 559 go 11.2...I got that beat...with more boost to spare...

No tickets....in 1.5 years...and I'm off my meds...and I beat the snot out of my support group and rage quit...
Buncha whiney support group babies....
"Hi. My name is [Panzy faced wuss boy]...and I'm addicted to speeding..."
"Hi [Panzy faced wuss boy]!"

Aaaaaah SshshssshhhsshADDUP!!!!
LOL
Dang. You were such the quiet type at Bakersfield. I never would have guessed how much rage you have bottled up inside. You are one dangerous chicken. GO GET 'EM!!!

Hey McNugget,

Nope, not on drugs, just poking the bear.;)

It's what i do..........:D

SAY it isn't so. Just read the post. MeanChicken and I are so close in builds that I race vicariously thorough you. I was following a Porsche GT3 last weekend and was wondering how fast they were. Of course I was in the new Mazda 3 Hatchback not the GN. Also saw an Aston Martin DB9 Sat night too.

Go get him MC.

Hey Chicken,

You should LOVE this!

Attachments

• funny-wallpapers-chicken-war.jpg
    funny-wallpapers-chicken-war.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 380
I would think someone who street races so much,would spend the $200.00 and get an in car camera...:rolleyes:

Hey Papa Lou-oooo...Vipers go 0-60 in 3.6 tooooo....ask this guy how that worked out for him....
;)
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/kill-fish-stories/351040-viper-srt10.html ...click the link...

:p
Chicken your'e full of chit ! You can't beat a viper unless the driver wasn't aware you were trying to race him. I think your wife should switch to feeding you organic chicken feed. that cheap stuff you're eating is spiked with hormones & additives to fatten you up & is causing brain damage.

I think we need to get these two set up at the track or some dark desolate road on the edge of town;)

For the record... my monies on the chicken:wink:
turkey-2.jpg
You must be nuts I would not trust him on a dark desolate road alone. ( yikes )

You must be nuts I would not trust him on a dark desolate road alone. ( yikes )

OK...so....the next track day at Fontana, bring that turbo bug out for a whuppin and tell your 70 year old buddy in the yellow one to bring out his turbo bug and Ferrari too....
I'll be there....waiting....:D

Chicken your'e full of chit ! You can't beat a viper unless the driver wasn't aware you were trying to race him. I think your wife should switch to feeding you organic chicken feed. that cheap stuff you're eating is spiked with hormones & additives to fatten you up & is causing brain damage.

Tsk tsk tsk...
I've sent more than this Viper to "Super car" therapy...
It was a very easy kill...you should now your Turbo Buicks by now, Papa Lou.......me thinks you need to build yourself a new one to keep around so you're not so forgetful.

...and I don't eat Chicken feed anymore....I feed off the blood of things like Vipers, Cobra's, Porshce's and Z06's...might need to snack on that ZR1 of yours if I catch you at a light....:D

Dang, Lou. You've created one monster chicken let loose on a street near you.

Dang, Lou. You've created one monster chicken let loose on a street near you.
When I met Chicken he appeared normal well adjusted family type & had just bought his car. If you have ever seen the movie Christine & what the car did to that kid transforming him into a monster is what I'm witnessing here. Or what about that cartoon where Goofy transforms from a mild mannered citizen into a raving lunatic as soon as he slips behind the wheel. Chicken is suffering from a severe personality disorder & superiority complex. At least once a week I hear from someone that was harassed on the street by him. It's only a matter of time till homeland security hunts him down.

When I met Chicken he appeared normal well adjusted family type & had just bought his car. If you have ever seen the movie Christine & what the car did to that kid transforming him into a monster is what I'm witnessing here. Or what about that cartoon where Goofy transforms from a mild mannered citizen into a raving lunatic as soon as he slips behind the wheel. Chicken is suffering from a severe personality disorder & superiority complex. At least once a week I hear from someone that was harassed on the street by him. It's only a matter of time till homeland security hunts him down.

Damn its almost like your describing someone else that used to be on this board and his name started with a H or something like that. :rolleyes: Lou there is a common denominator here??

Bwahahahahaha :biggrin:

Damn its almost like your describing someone else that used to be on this board and his name started with a H or something like that. :rolleyes: Lou there is a common denominator here??

Bwahahahahaha :biggrin:

Whoa....two issues with that...I get along with the guy...but...even using the first letter of...
THE NAME THAT SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED
...has been the cause of many a brawl in the Southwestern section...be very careful how you wield it about...that goes for any variations of his name or alias's also...

Second...
I don't break Turbo Buicks habitually... :biggrin: so I can't be compared to...you know who...
All I break are the wills of those fancy, nancy boys wearing their lambskin mittens and driving around in their "super cars" when they try to race me from a dig...:cool: