Mean Chicken !

Point well taken. I also have gotten along with ______ and that is who I bought my White T from years back. In fact even Lou wanted that T and said it was nicely done, but now I have it back in Texas where it belongs. And if Lou would have gotten off his A** and moved here as he said it he would, he could have had a chance to buy it ...;)

And yes you are right, you are different right down to the Bee Gees bobble head and purple window tint so please take no offense..LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lou is just pissed because he lost his mittens to go with his "supercar" ; he probably left them in his Lightning...so it goes.....

I haven't been on here in months, but whenever I do come on I always manage to find my way over to the Kill Section almost immediately. :biggrin:

I enjoy reading Mean Chicken's stories. They're always entertaining, and for some reason believable. I give him props just for driving his GN as much as he does, some people (at least to an extent, anyway) should follow his example. Even if he is a bit nuts..

Having said that, I want to see this race. Ferrari vs. GN, 997 vs. GN.. whatever. I dig Euro cars too, so I'm not out to bash anyone. But either way, if either of those newer and much, much more expensive Euro cars beat a 25 year-old V6 Buick, what have they really proved? :cool:

I'll be out in Southern Cali during the weekend of July 14-17, as I have 2 job interviews out there. Where's the hangouts, car shows, etc?

I haven't been on here in months, but whenever I do come on I always manage to find my way over to the Kill Section almost immediately. :biggrin:

I enjoy reading Mean Chicken's stories. They're always entertaining, and for some reason believable. I give him props just for driving his GN as much as he does, some people (at least to an extent, anyway) should follow his example. Even if he is a bit nuts..

Having said that, I want to see this race. Ferrari vs. GN, 997 vs. GN.. whatever. I dig Euro cars too, so I'm not out to bash anyone. But either way, if either of those newer and much, much more expensive Euro cars beat a 25 year-old V6 Buick, what have they really proved? :cool:

I'll be out in Southern Cali during the weekend of July 14-17, as I have 2 job interviews out there. Where's the hangouts, car shows, etc?

Do not take the 405fwy near west LA that weekend. It will be shut down between the 10 and the 101. avoid at all costs.. other than that, welcome to CA

Point well taken. I also have gotten along with ______ and that is who I bought my White T from years back. In fact even Lou wanted that T and said it was nicely done, but now I have it back in Texas where it belongs. And if Lou would have gotten off his A** and moved here as he said it he would, he could have had a chance to buy it ...;)

And yes you are right, you are different right down to the Bee Gees bobble head and purple window tint so please take no offense..LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lou is just pissed because he lost his mittens to go with his "supercar" ; he probably left them in his Lightning...so it goes.....

Sorry, but when I told my wife that I wanted to move to Texas all she said was goodbye & for me to take my sheep with me cause that would be the only action I would get. She also said something to the effect that don't let the door hit me in my ass on the way out. All this from the woman who once said all she wanted was me.

Sorry, but when I told my wife that I wanted to move to Texas all she said was goodbye & for me to take my sheep with me cause that would be the only action I would get. She also said something to the effect that don't let the door hit me in my ass on the way out. All this from the woman who once said all she wanted was me.

Wow how can you argue with that.:redface:

Maybe you should let here drive the Porsche and race chicken, you know let her dish out her wrath on some unsuspecting victim ;)

Having a hard enough time getting Lou to race me in his Porsche....

I was at his shop today, so was his Porsche...he admitted I'd beat him and that he's just having fun...which I knew....but still... since he won't try to race me at the track...next time I catch him at a light in that black beauty...it's gonna be go time.:cool: