Micheal Vick signs with............

Stupid Stupid move by the Eagles big time and they just lost the tiny bit of respect I had for them and I'll be sure never to watch a game this season. Not like I'm missing much anyway!! Eagles suck and this is why. For some reason for as long as I can remember they always trade off the good guys and keep or get bums! I think the Eagles fans are going to boo the hell out of him personally. I'm sure they got him cheap because no one wants to play with that firebomb. They say he's going to just be an "extra" quarterback. McUseless and Vik are very good friends so who knows maybe McUseless talked him up to the team. The Eagles will fail and continue to fail until they dump McUseless and that Pillsbury doh boy. The team and coaching staff don't have what it takes to be a winning team period. I work down there and I've watched every game for years now. As far as I'm concerned the Eagles get $hit lucky when they win ANY game. Yea there might have been one or two over the years they actually did win but that super bowl run they had.. 70% of the games where $hit luck where the other teams just fell apart. Why they don't look across the street and learn from the Phillies who did it the right way I'll never know. You watch the Phillies and they fight their balls off to win a game. They don't know how lucky these teams are to be in a city that has a fan base like Philadelphia. These fans will let you know when your good and when you suck. These professional athletes are in the eye of the public. There are kids that look up to them as super hero's'. Sorry but if you don't want to uphold a professional appearance all your life then go into some other profession. No to mention they all are over paid and should find other better things to do with their money. Maybe help others? But no this one funds and runs dog fights. He should never be allowed to wear a uniform for any team ever again.

Stupid Stupid move by the Eagles big time and they just lost the tiny bit of respect I had for them and I'll be sure never to watch a game this season. Not like I'm missing much anyway!! Eagles suck and this is why. For some reason for as long as I can remember they always trade off the good guys and keep or get bums! I think the Eagles fans are going to boo the hell out of him personally. I'm sure they got him cheap because no one wants to play with that firebomb. They say he's going to just be an "extra" quarterback. McUseless and Vik are very good friends so who knows maybe McUseless talked him up to the team. The Eagles will fail and continue to fail until they dump McUseless and that Pillsbury doh boy. The team and coaching staff don't have what it takes to be a winning team period. I work down there and I've watched every game for years now. As far as I'm concerned the Eagles get $hit lucky when they win ANY game. Yea there might have been one or two over the years they actually did win but that super bowl run they had.. 70% of the games where $hit luck where the other teams just fell apart. Why they don't look across the street and learn from the Phillies who did it the right way I'll never know. You watch the Phillies and they fight their balls off to win a game. They don't know how lucky these teams are to be in a city that has a fan base like Philadelphia. These fans will let you know when your good and when you suck. These professional athletes are in the eye of the public. There are kids that look up to them as super hero's'. Sorry but if you don't want to uphold a professional appearance all your life then go into some other profession. No to mention they all are over paid and should find other better things to do with their money. Maybe help others? But no this one funds and runs dog fights. He should never be allowed to wear a uniform for any team ever again.

X2

A man who beats his dog will one day pull his own sled!

He will be a perfect fit for the Eagles. I don't know about the new stadium but the fans at the Vet used to fight more than Vick's dogs. F Vick ! F the Eagles !

I can't wait to watch Vick play a home game. If the fans in Philly boo and throw snowballs at Santa what are they going to do to Vick? Heck I've heard that on Sundays when the Eagles aren't playing the fans go to the airport and boo bad landings. ;)

...and they have the option to sign him for $5,000,000,000 the 2nd year. Do ya'll see all those zeros??? FIVE MILLION DOLLARS!! I'll continue to bust my ars for years and years and never get near that amount and that POS ends up like that. I wish I could throw a football! Heck, I'd even lick my dog's nuts for him...every day! hahaha

Phillyturbosix.... the Eagles only won games on complete luck? Dont you know they have the 3rd most wins this decade behind the Patriots and Colts and the 2nd most playoff wins. The Eagles were 13-1 during their SB year and won all 13 games on pure luck?? You can hate the signing and the Eagles. But what are you gonna do when that QB (McNabb) you ripped gets his bust in the Hall of Fame. Be for real dude.

Phillyturbosix.... the Eagles only won games on complete luck? Dont you know they have the 3rd most wins this decade behind the Patriots and Colts and the 2nd most playoff wins. The Eagles were 13-1 during their SB year and won all 13 games on pure luck?? You can hate the signing and the Eagles. But what are you gonna do when that QB (McNabb) you ripped gets his bust in the Hall of Fame. Be for real dude.

I wondered if you would show up for this. We all know how you feel about McNabb, but what about Vick? Think it was a wise move?

I dont really get the signing V8. There's a huge chance this blows up in our face and the media attention can be too much! But we just drafted 2 rookies (WR & RB) who are complete stars. The 2, Lesean McCoy (RB) and Jeremy Maclin (WR) had big games already in preseason. You split Desean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin out wide. You have Westbrook in the slot and McCoy at RB....... and Michael Vick in motion to take over at QB. Thats 5 tremendously explosive athletes coming at you and the only potential upside of the signing. Too risky for me.

I love my dog and what Vick did is beyond disgusting but all the people who are really against another chance for him seem to be taking it a little too far. They have the right to hate Vick and protest but 95% of them can't tell me who the players are in the NFL who have killed PEOPLE!

This could be bad, I thought Eagles were on the endangered species list...

I dont really get the signing V8. There's a huge chance this blows up in our face and the media attention can be too much! But we just drafted 2 rookies (WR & RB) who are complete stars. The 2, Lesean McCoy (RB) and Jeremy Maclin (WR) had big games already in preseason. You split Desean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin out wide. You have Westbrook in the slot and McCoy at RB....... and Michael Vick in motion to take over at QB. Thats 5 tremendously explosive athletes coming at you and the only potential upside of the signing. Too risky for me.

I love my dog and what Vick did is beyond disgusting but all the people who are really against another chance for him seem to be taking it a little too far. They have the right to hate Vick and protest but 95% of them can't tell me who the players are in the NFL who have killed PEOPLE!

I agree, very risky. There's plenty of teams out there who have seen overall performance go down b/c of a one player controversy. As far as Vick getting a second chance, I'm all for second chances the problem is these days you either have to run fast enough or be rich enough to get one. These situations really force us to see just how far the cult of celebrity has gone.

Ncmalko i was thinking about it 2 ways either Kolb is worse off then they'r telling us or they know something we don't i know Vicks numbers weren't great but if he performs well and the Birds get a call to trade him for lets sat a tight end then they look like geniouses for sighning him if he sucks then we don't have to keep him for the second year. And for all you guy's preaching the dog thing Lenord Little of the Rams killed someones mother drunk along with Stallworth who got 25 days in, jail yes what Vick did was wrong but let him explain himself at the pearly gates when he dies and see what happens then

people fail to realize that he finance the dog fight not kill the dogs.....go Mike Vick, but there is no talk about the guy who killed a human and only got 30 days in jail and still he is able to play football, so what is more important a human life who has a family and friends or animal...? just my thought

Mike Vick

I dont get it,yes Im black and I would like to say that WHITEAMERICA esp. the deep south is stuck on or want blacks to forget about slavery the #1 thing is "oh it wasn't me that hung your great-great-grandfather I had nothing to do with it so why dont you get over it" but no one can seem to forgive a man for dogfighting I guess thats to much like right" and what about BIG BEN for the steelers he is being accused of rape,no one is talking about it,when Michael Vick was just accused of Dogfighting nike pulled his jersey,shoes, etc.if I had to pick between a human or a dog let me see hmmm yeah HUMAN deep down its just a lot of haters when it come to certain people making lots of money .

I don't care for the Eagles or Steelers... but you have to admit, by what everyone saw of Vic before the trial, he was pretty much convicted by the court of public opinion anyway... Ben was accused, and for the most part, with very little evidence to substantiate anything.

I dont get it,yes Im black and I would like to say that WHITEAMERICA esp. the deep south is stuck on or want blacks to forget about slavery the #1 thing is "oh it wasn't me that hung your great-great-grandfather I had nothing to do with it so why dont you get over it" but no one can seem to forgive a man for dogfighting I guess thats to much like right" and what about BIG BEN for the steelers he is being accused of rape,no one is talking about it,when Michael Vick was just accused of Dogfighting nike pulled his jersey,shoes, etc.if I had to pick between a human or a dog let me see hmmm yeah HUMAN deep down its just a lot of haters when it come to certain people making lots of money .

Get a clue. :rolleyes:

If it was Peyton Manning convicted of dog fighting he'd be facing the same fury as Vick.

Get a clue. :rolleyes:

If it was Peyton Manning convicted of dog fighting he'd be facing the same fury as Vick.

This has been the truest statement i have heard yet this has nothing and i mean nothing to do with race he could have been green with antennas on his head the dog crap was wrong

mike

Yeah bull$hit public opinion only matters when certain people are involved.:cool: