Mondo Big Wood Racing 5" Downpipe

Nice choices. Had you considered stepped on the Stage II setup?

We thought about it but I mean, we made over 1300 at the wheels with that motor and had boost left so you know, at some point you have to say enough is enough :)

We thought about it but I mean, we made over 1300 at the wheels with that motor and had boost left so you know, at some point you have to say enough is enough :)
LOL. I see your point.

WOW! You definitely got me drooling now. I can't wait to see them in person. They're looking pretty awesome.

For all who don't know, I'm the crazy streetracer that they're building these for. The car will not be legal for any heads up class. It might not be completely legal for the track. I'm only building it for the street. I just figured it was time to build a "gut bomb race car" like all the chevy and ford guys do. It will look relatively stock, with the hood shut. I'll have an electric cutout on it, so it'll be quiet until I do my burnout. The firewall says Shut the F#ck Up Racing. These headers are not as expensive as you think, as long as you compare them to quality American stuff.

WOW! You definitely got me drooling now. I can't wait to see them in person. They're looking pretty awesome.

For all who don't know, I'm the crazy streetracer that they're building these for. The car will not be legal for any heads up class. It might not be completely legal for the track. I'm only building it for the street. I just figured it was time to build a "gut bomb race car" like all the chevy and ford guys do. It will look relatively stock, with the hood shut. I'll have an electric cutout on it, so it'll be quiet until I do my burnout. The firewall says Shut the F#ck Up Racing. These headers are not as expensive as you think, as long as you compare them to quality American stuff.

Thanks man! You will be happy!!!!!

Coming right along now that we got the last pieces of tubing in.

Attachments

• IMG00350.jpg
    IMG00350.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 191
Headers are mostly finished up.

Attachments

• IMG00351.jpg
    IMG00351.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG00354.jpg
    IMG00354.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG00356.jpg
    IMG00356.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 177
One more

Attachments

• IMG00357.jpg
    IMG00357.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 175
Jay how close is the x-over to the oil filter?.... it looks pretty tight to the PF52 - would a PF24 fit there?

Its not close at all.. you just cant really tell it from the angle the pictures were taken at.

The way the crossover turns back and under the crank pulley... Is there room for a SLIC...?

K.

The way the crossover turns back and under the crank pulley... Is there room for a SLIC...?

K.

I'm using a front mount but it does look like it. That would be one weird set up. You'd definitely have to modify the inlet. If they don't have the time to try it, I'll test fit one when I get it back and let you know.